32 - Poor Unfortunate Soul

Start from the beginning

"I don't know," August said and his nose grew once again.

"Do not fool yourself. I will get my answer," Mr Gold said.

"Okay," August said.

Mr Gold pulled him back, "Where is he?" He asked.

"Alright... I'm gonna tell you what you want to know. The Sorcerer, uh, trapped The Author behind a door," August said.

"The Sorcerer? A door? He's speaking in riddles," Cruella said.

"No, listen to me, Gold. You know about the sorcerer. You know I'm telling the truth. And she..." He turned to look at Regina, She and Emma know about the door. I know my papa gave you two, my things. There was a page that I took out of the book. Had an illustration of the door on it," August said.

"Regina?" Mr Gold said.

"They were just scraps of paper," Regina said.

"Then you'll have no problem sharing them with us now," Mr Gold said.

"Well, I would if I hadn't already given them to Henry," Regina said.

Mr Gold nodded, before looking back at August, "Do you remember what the door looks like?" Mr Gold asked.

"Uh... Made of wood. Hand-carved frame. Gilt in gold," August said.

"Where is the door?" Mr Gold asked.

"All I know... Is... it's somewhere in Storybrooke," August said.

Mr Gold chuckled and patted August's back, before pushing August back onto the chair, "There we are, now. That wasn't so hard, now, was it? Since the sorcerer was the one who did the trapping, we will start our search for the door at his mansion. Maleficent," Mr Gold said as he started putting on his jacket.

"I'll stay here and watch the puppet," Regina said.

"No, no. Cruella will be our guard dog. Since you're the only one who's seen the drawing of the door, you're gonna have to help us find it," Mr Gold said and left the cabin with Regina and Maleficent.

Killian, Amyand Ursula were back at the docks with a liquid the Will gave them, which can restore the Jolly Roger to its original size.

Killian held the glass bottle and Ursula prepared to drop the water onto the bottle, "Be careful, love, that's distilled from Wonderland's finest mushrooms. Spill one drop, and, well, Storybrooke will have a giant squid in its harbour," Killian said.

Ursula dropped a bit on the liquid on the bottle then the Jolly Roger glowed yellow and Killian threw the bottle into the water. Within moments, the Jolly Roger was back to its original size.

Killian smirked, "Now that's a ship fit for a pirate and his wife," He said and looked at Amy who smiled at him with a slight eye roll.

Flashback

Young Ursula was singing on the Jolly Roger and the crew were distracted by her voice. Captain Hook made his way down onto the deck, getting ready to set sail and he walked towards Mr Smee, "Mr Smee, clear the deck... I'd like a moment alone with our guest," Captain Hook said.

Mr Smee whistled, signalling to the crew that they were to leave Young Ursula and Captain Hook alone. Young Ursula stopped singing when she noticed that the captain was approaching her, "I hope you don't mind, I thought your crew might like something to work by," Young Ursula said.

"Aye, it's beautiful. I'm afraid I've got something to show you," Captain Hook said and held out his to hand to show her the shall that Poseidon gave him.