Birthday special

So Today is my birthday so I thought of writing this chapter. I know it kinda messes up with the story line but f*ck it.
It's my birthday I can do watever I want. So hope you enjoy this sorry if it's bad kinda did it at 5am so apologizes :)

It was around 11:30ish you checked the time while watching tik toks. You were waiting for it be to 12 because then it would be your birthday. You were pretty excited to spend your morning with Akaashi and Boktuo and evening at your moms with your brother, Eve ,and the Inarizki boys.

You didn't know what Akaashi and Boktuo had planned for you but they say they were going to spoil you. All morning for your special day.
You got a text from Atsuma saying only 25 minutes left until it my birthday.

Pretty much all the boy including Eve were up waiting for 12 to congratulate me. Also Akaashi and Bokuto were up.

You just continued to watch tik toks growing inpatient with time became it just felt like time was going slower.
24 minutes later

"One more minutes woah" you say while on call with Eve who just called you a second ago.

12:00am
"Happy birthday bestie" Eve told you and telling you a small speech.

Text messages flooded your phone from Bokuto to Kita telling you happy birthday. You responded to everyone saying thank you.
Atsuma took it upon himself to send you embarrassed pictures of you making you smile.
As you were responding to everyone and Eve talking to you. You waited for that one person to tell you happy birthday but they hadn't yet. Until you saw your notification

Suna

Happy birthday Y/n!! Hope you have a great day ;)You

You

Happy birthday Y/n!! Hope you have a great day ;)You

Thank you so much Suna

You woke up by your dad and step mom coming in your room to sing to you happy birthday while holding a cupcake with one candle.
After singing you blew the candle and they say happy birthday giving you hugs as well. You then got up to get ready for Akaashi and Bokuto.

You looked for some nice cloth in your closet wanting to look nice today. You decide to wear some pants and a nice shirt.

You walked to your bathroom washed your face and changed

You walked to your bathroom washed your face and changed. After that you brushed your hair applying on some make up like mascara and lipstick.

You received a text from Akaashi that they were on their way to your house. You put on some perfume and walked down stairs to wait for them.

It was 9 in the morning and you were surprisingly awake this early in the morning. You heard a knock on the door I saw Akaashi and Bokuto.
"Hey guys" you say smiling
"Happy birthday Y/n!" Bokuto yelled before giving you a bear hug.
"Happy birthday" Akaashi say
You say thank you and hug him.

"I'm leaving" you yelled before closing the door.

"Here" Bokuto say giving you a bag "it's from both of us" Akaashi say.

You open it and see it was manga of Hunter x Hunter and Jujutsu Kaisen. "Guys you didn't have to" you say looking at the beautiful manga  at your hand.

"We wanted to and come on let's go eat" Bokuto say. You put you manga books back carefully and walked with the boys.

You guys arrived at your favorite breakfast restaurant. The three got seated and waited for the waitress to come. The waitress came and got all your guys orders. While waiting the three chatted a bit joining each other's company.
The food came and you all ate stealing each other's food and talking more.

After you guys finished you three hung out for a bit more until you had to leave to your moms.

"Thank you guys so much" you say to the two boys giving them a hug and a kiss on the cheek making Akaashi blush.

Your dad was taking you to your moms to spend the rest of the day with her.

2 hours later you arrived at her house and say bye to your dad before entering the house. It was already about 4pm and walking in the house you were greeted by the smell of cake and Eve, your brother and the boys yelling "HAPPT BIRTHDAY y/n"

This scared you at a bit but say thank to all of them. You went around hugging everyone.
After that you mom went to buy pizza for everyone since we were going to have a small party here.

While your mom went to get the pizza everyone else went to the living room and hanged out.

Your mom came and everyone sat together eating talking and having fun. You really enjoyed having this party with everyone.

It was evening and your mom called for everyone to come to the kitchen. You walked to the kitchen to see the delicious cake she made for you.
You were seated down and had to deal with the awkward moment smiling while being sing to.
After singing Atsuma and Eve yelled out "bite it"

You knew if you did then one of them would push you farther down the cake leaving your face in a mess.
So you take a quick bite not allowing Eve or Atsuma to push your head.

Your mom cuts the cake so everyone get could get some. The cake favors were chocolate and strawberry.

As everyone was eating Suna came up to you and grabbed some of the cake frosting and placed it on your nose and cheeks.

You had to wait for everyone to finish taking pictures of you before cleaning your face.

You opened your gifts from everyone and thanked everyone for the best day.

It started to get late so everyone started to leave. You thank them for coming and hugged them bye.
Suna was one of the last boys to leave
"Bye Suna thanks for coming" you say
"Here your present from me" he gave you a small box.
"Can i open it right now you say"
"Sure"
You opened the box to see Suna brought you a really nice bracelet with butterflies on it.

"Suna you didn't need to" you say grabbing the bracelet and admiring it.
"Need help to put it on" Suna asked you let him put the bracelet on you.

After he put it you put your hand to your face examining the bracelet.
"Thank you so much Suna" you say before giving him a tight hug.
He wrapped his arms around your waist as yours wrapped around his neck.

"Glad you liked it" Suna say
"I love it Suna" you say smiling at him
"Well I better go bye Y/n" he say
"Bye Suna" you said

With that your birthday was a great day having Akaashi Bokuto buy you manga, your mom throwing a party for you and Suna giving this bracelet.

Sorry if it was kinda fast and cringing
3/24/21
been in this earth for 17 years now 🤪