Saturday morning

You alarm goes off and you decide to put a 10 minute timer to sleep more. After those precious 10 extra minutes of sleeping you finally get up. It was 9:10 you almost fall off your bed trying to sit up but got caught with your blanket you started to wrestle the blanket causing you to almost fell.
You went to the bath and came back to look for some cloth to wear. You got your phone along with your speaker and went in the bathroom. You turned on your speaker and plugged your phone to it and started to play some anime opening.

As you were showering and dancing in the bathroom you hear a big knock on the door and your brother shouting "It's frickin 9 in the morning shut up! I'm trying to sleep here". You did the right thing and only singed even more louder than before to annoy him.

After you finished taking a shower you dried your hair and wrapped the towel on your hair. You applied lotion and brushed your teeth. You put on your outfit and brushed your hair putting it in any style you like.

Outfit^You then apply on some mascara and chapstick

Outfit^
You then apply on some mascara and chapstick. You walked out and went to put your dirty cloth in the basket and went to the living room and laid down. Your mom came from the kitchen giving you a cup of water. "Morning sweetie I finally get to see you. Last night shift was very exhausting" your mom says as she sat next to you.

"Thanks and morning mom." You replied taking a slip of water. Your mom was a nurse and she unfortunately always worked night so the only time you saw her was in the morning until the evening.
"How are things at school sweetie?"your mom asks.

"They're good I'm getting my grade for science up it's now a B+" you say nervously. You were smart in school had all A's expect science since you bombed the last test dropping your grade to a C. (Your a smarty pant like me well I'm not that smart but I do my work it's a miracle ✨slowly burning out✨).
"That's good but it needs to be an A and a B+ so get it up quickly as possible." Your mom scolds at you.

"Besides that how are things with you and Matthew" she asks making you feel nervous.
"They can be better but we're doing good mom" you tried to sound convincing but your mom knows when you lie.

"Y/n we both know your lying now tell me" she says in a serious tone. You tell her that you and Matthew have been distance and you have a weird gut feeling that something is wrong. She gave you advice says to be careful trusting your gut feeling, and to not act on them if you don't know for sure what's wrong. You had a good relationship with your mom, you talked to her most of the times (unlike me who doesn't have a good relationship with my mom bc trust issues and knowing she'll scold at me and not listen at all ayy)

You guys talked for more until she got up and went to the kitchen to prepare her dinner for work.

You pulled out your phone and scrolled through tik tok when you get a call from your boyfriend.
Matthew ~Hey
You~ morning bae
Matthew~ what are you doing?
You~waiting I'm going out with——you were cut off
Matthew~ better not be with the boys. I don't trust them
You rolled your eyes and say:
You~ no you just don't like them and you can't tell me who I can hang out plus it's with Eve
Matthew~ I dont want to start arguing right now ok bae
You~ your the one that doesn't trust me
Matthew~ I have to go talk to you later
You~ okay bye

End call

Ughhhh now I'm in a bad mood. Why doesn't he trust me!! you yelled at no one. Kai popped his head at the door hearing you yell "is it Matthew again?" he asked and you nodded. He just gave you a look and went back to his room. "Your no help" you mumbled

Eve texted you and you walked out yelling to your brother and mom "going to the mall with Eve byeee".
"Heyyy"
"Wow I like your shirt"she teased you
"Hey it's a very nice shirt and you look hot like always" you say
"I know I look hot and your hot too Y/n only when you want to tho" she say.

 "Heyyy""Wow I like your shirt"she teased you"Hey it's a very nice shirt and you look hot like always" you say"I know I look hot and your hot too Y/n only when you want to tho" she say

^^^^^Eve's outfit ^^^^^
You guys walk to the bus station, as you guys walk Eve spills tea to you about some drama going on in her school. Oh she talks about her biggest crush on Kita. You alway tell her to just confess but she always chickens out. "You act like a bad bitch but when it comes to Kita your a blushing mess" you teased her.
"Shut up don't think I haven't been told about you and Suna" she snapped back.
"What do you mean by that we are just friends plus I have a boyfriend and who told you this?" you replied confused.
"That 'boyfriend' doesn't deserve you y/n and Atsuma tells me all about it" she say in a serious tone. You then changed the subject not wanting to go into whatever she and Atsuma think is going on with you and Suna.

You guys got in the bus and talked more in the bus. You guys arrived at the mall and started to walk to a store Eve needed to go return something.
After that you guys went around the mall walking and going in store, if you saw something cute you would buy it. You especially brought big hoodies and sweatpants while Eve went crazy with her shopping, buying new outfits and asking for you opinion. After a while you guys went to the food court and brought lunch. You brought more than you would but since you skipped breakfast you felt more hungry.

After that you guys went to the last store Victoria secret to buy sets and other things. You looked around at the panties and bras sections while Eve went to the lingerie. You got matching sets of color red, a nice dark green, and white bras and panties. Eve had picked some lingerie for her and you too. She gave you the nice purple lingerie.
"Wow that's a nice color"you say looking at the lingerie.
"I know and it will look good on you" she say going back to shopping.
After a while of her looking around you guys went to pay. You guys walked out and started to head to the bus stop to leave since you both had a lot of bags already.

You and Eve go inside your house and go up stairs to show each other what we brought. After showing everything Eve leaves.
"Bye Y/n see you next week" she says
"Bye see you" you replied closing the door.

You grabbed your new cloth and went to wash them. You get a text from Osuma asking if you wanted to eat with him. You replied yes and started to make your way to his house. You and Osuma alway went out to eat together as friend dates and we both ate a lot of food.

You knocked on the door and Atsuma opened the door "Y/nn hey" he yells bringing you into a hug. "Hey Atsuma where's Osuma" you asked. "He's up stairs why you didn't come here to see me" he replied pouting. As your running to Osuma room you tell Atsuma "nope I came here to see your brother". You left poor Atsuma pouting at the door, you then opened the door of Osuma room and yelled "you ready". Only to see Suna laying on Osuma's bed and no Osuma in the room.
2/20/21
Fun fact about me Bc why the hell not: My top one favorite anime is HxH but Attack on Titan and Jujutsu Kaisen are close too

 2/20/21Fun fact about me Bc why the hell not: My top one favorite anime is HxH but Attack on Titan and Jujutsu Kaisen are close too