Food

As your just standing at the door Suna looks up at you then lays back down ignoring you. You frown and start running towards him. Before Suna could react you jumped on top of him landing on his stomach.
"Oi that wasn't cool and get fall your heavy" Suna says trying to push you off of him. You were just laughing before he managed to push you off.
"That's what you get for ignoring me" you say as you poked his cheek.

Atsuma then comes wondering why you were laughing. "Aww look at you guys being so cute" he says looking directly at Suna. Suna had rolled his eyes and ignored him.
"Cute me ya but Suna nah" you say getting both boys to roll their eyes and gave you a look making you pout.

"Why are you blocking my door Atsuma?" Osuma questions his brother. "I was not" Atsuma replies. Osuma just pushed Atsuma out of the way walking to his closet and getting a jacket. "Let's go then" he says. You and Suna get up and start walking to the door. Atsuma follows asking where you guys were going. You tell him to eat and he runs up his room grabbing a sweater and catches up to you guys.

The restaurant was only 15 minutes away so you guys decided to walk than drive. While walking you and Atsuma talked, mainly he talked about volleyball and how good he was, getting a few "Mmh and sure" for Osuma and Suna. Before arriving at the restaurant you and Osuma made your guys regular bets on who could eat the most or fastest. The way you guys decide was by a coin flip heads eat the most and tails eat the faster. You flipped the coin catching it and putting on top of your hand. "It's head" you say showing all three.

Entering the restaurant the waitress guides you guys to a table. You sat in front of Osuma and sat next to Atsuma while Suna with Osuma. While the waitress took your guys orders she would flirt with the boys especially Atsuma since he was giving her attention. The con side of going out with them alway having girls flirt with them and give you dirty looks. You were used to it and didn't care in fact you enjoyed seeing the girls send drags at you.

The food finally came and you and Osuma ordered the biggest dish. Both began eating while Atsuma and Suna watched for entertainment. Osuma was a little headed of you but you keep eating. Suna was secretly recording while eating. Osuma finished first getting ready to order another plate. You on the other hand started to get full and was barely able to finish your plate before giving up. Osuma ate his other plate he ordered as you sat their in defeat. Loser would have to pay for winners food.

Finally Osuma finished and all four went to pay. You pulled out your wallet and painfully paid for yours and Osuma's food. The boys just laughed at you. Walking back Osuma and Atsuma began to argue about some dumb shit leaving you and Suna to walk together.
"Like your egg shirt it's cute" Suna says looking at you
You feeling a rush of warmth in your cheeks. You turn around saying "thanks" why I'am blushing he just say my shirt was cute
Suna just chuckles at your reaction taking his phone out and getting a picture of you blushing.
"Hey!" You yelled trying to get his phone but he lifts his hand where you can't reach his phone. You tired jumping but he would pulled you down. You gave up and gave him a glare. Suna ignores the glare and looks at his phone smiling. You see this and immediately say "what are you smiling about huh what's so funny about my face". Suna turns off his phone speeds off to Atsuma and Osuma not saying anything.

You guys decide to watch a movie before you leave to your house. As the movie is playing you get a phone call from Matthew. You get up and walk to the kitchen answering the phone.

You~Hey Matthew
Matthew~hey babe where are you at?
You knew mentioning you went out with the guys and was watching a movie he would get really pissed off and you weren't in the mood to deal with his unnecessary jealousy.
You~ watching a movie
"Hey Y/n come back the good part is coming up" you heard Atsuma yell

Matthew~ your with them seriously Y/n why the fuck are you with them right now!
You~hey don't yell and because I can hang out with them

Matthew~ you know how a feel about them and yet you hang with them. You don't care about my feelings yet I have too
You were now getting pissed off and hurt by what he say.
You~don't you dare try to turn this on me! I respect your feeling Matthew but you need to trust me
You were yelling now in the kitchen you hoped they wouldn't come and check on you.

Matthew~ Y/n you don't respect my feeling your alway bitching about me talking to other girls yet your there doing the same thing
You~ no no you Matthew don't just talk to girls you let them flirt with you and you flirt back not telling them you have a girlfriend. They are only my friends!

Matthew~ seriously Y/n don't act like the victim here don't pretend they don't try to flirt with you because I know they do
You~ no Matthew because they know I have a boyfriend and if they do I don't flirt back like you

Matthew~so now I'm the bad guy here the one at fault like alway not Y/n it's alway me doing something wrong it could never be you
You started to tear up by the anger inside you
You~I never say you were the bad guy here Matthew don't put fake words in my mouth
Matthew~ you know what I'm done. I'll see you at school
With that Matthew hangs up the phone before you could say a thing.

You stand there wanting to cry why is he always like this. He wasn't like this at the beginning he didn't care if I hanged out with them but now
Your thoughts your interrupted by Suna "hey you okay we heard you yelling so I came to check up on you" you didn't face him because you knew you would start to cry if you did. You took a deep breath and say "ya I'm fine me and Matthew were just talking".
"Don't lie Y/n you guys were arguing right" Suna says.

"It's getting late I need to get back home okay" you say starting to walk but Suna blocked you waiting for you to look up.

"Hey what's taking so long" "are you okay Y/n" Atsuma and Osuma said. Suna turns around about to say something but you cut him off saying "ya it is I was just talking to Matthew. And it's getting late I should head back home" walking towards the door trying to hold it in. The twins gave you and Suna a confused look. "Everything is fine I'll see you guys next week okay" you say walking to the door and opening it. Atsuma runs to you and  says "let me walk you home then".  You say "it's fine I can walk by myself I'll text you guys when I get home. You waved at  Atsuma Osuma and Suna bye before leaving.

Walking back to your house you start thinking back to the argument and how he tried to turn his jealousy your fault and not his.

Inside your house you text Atsuma your home. You go up to your room and change into something more comfortable. Your mom left and your brother was in his room. It was only 10pm pretty early for you. Considering that you would stay up until 3am.

You started to cry silently laying down on your bed holding on to one of your pillows. You feel your phone ringing, you check who it is and it's Suna. You didn't want to talk so you ignored it. He called 2 more times before he stopped. He had texted you

Suna
Hey Y/n if you need to talk to someone just know I'm here for you. Please don't be crying your too beautiful to cry over a guy like Matthew.

You felt yourself smile a little bit by Suna's message. But you still cried yourself to sleep, before falling asleep you began to think how Suna called you cute and beautiful that made you smile.

2/22/21