Cafe

In the gym you were greeted by everyone even the coach since you were pretty close to everyone here. You were like their third manger. You went to help out the girls in any way while the boys got ready for their practice.

While they were practicing you decided to start doing hw because you wanted to sleep when coming home. Plus you didn't have much hw to begin with. After finishing you talked to the girls for a bit. Gossiping about the boys and how it's their last year getting to be mangers.

"Hey Y/n will you become the boys manger next year?" Suzumeda asked.

"We ready have one but would you be the second one"Shirofuku added.

"Next year sure why not" you say with a smile.
After that the boys finished their practice but Bokuto wanted to practice little more. "Akaashi one more set please" he pouted
Akaashi looked at Bokuto trying his hardest not to give in with Bokuto luckily you saw this and said "I'll set for you Bokuto if you want"

"Y/n your awesome yes please!!" Bokuto yelled. You grabbed a volleyball ball and set for Bokuto making him do a cross shot.
"Hey Hey Hey" he yelled throwing one fist in the air. You laughed and proceeded to grab another ball for him.

5 minutes later
"Y/n I promise you this will be the last one please"
"Bokuto you have said that the past last 7 sets already"
"Please pinky promise last one" he said holding out his pinky.
"Fine" you say and pinky promise each other
You threw the last set and he did another cross shot.
"Great now go change you smell" you say to him collecting the volleyballs. Bokuto walked away pouting he knew he couldn't ask again since he pinky promised you.
"I feel like my hands are going to fall " you say to Akaashi.
"You know you didn't have to do that for Bokuto" He says
"I know I know but I wants to. I don't know how your hands deal with setting so many volleyballs" you say stretching your arms.
"You get used to it" Akaashi says smiling at you.

"Hey what are you guys talking about" Bokuto comes out of nowhere scaring you and Akaashi smirks at you.
"Bokuto you scared me" you say holding your hand to your heart feeling how it so beating fast.
"Sorry Y/n" Bokuto shyly says as he rubs his back of neck.

The three of you start walking out of the gym and waving goodbye to the others.
"Let's go to the cafe! I'am starving" Bokuto says
"To the cafe we go" you say as you and Bokuto do the same pose. Both pointing at the sky looking up while Akaashi questions his life choices.

As you guys were walking you felt your phone go off but you ignored it. Walking inside the cafe you got hit by the smell of fresh coffee beams and the smell of baked goods. They had soft music playing the tables and chairs were cute and comfortable to sit on. There had a book shelve and games to play. The three sit and a waitress comes over to hand out the menu and and ask fro your drinks.

You and Bokuto ordered a shake while Akaashi ordered tea. You looked at the menu and your stomach growled. You hadn't eaten since lunch and it was already 7pm.
Soon the waitress came with your drinks and began to take to try guys order. You ordered a sandwich with a side of fries and the boys orders their own food.

You guys talked about volleyball, school and about weird funny things. Bokuto kept stealing your fries so you couldn't let your guard down with him. "Hey! I already gave you half my fries Bokuto!" You say as you slapped his hand away from your plate. Bokuto looked at you with his puppy eyes and his hair going down like when he gets in emo mood "Y/n.." so all he say. Dam it Bokuto your making me feel bad now dam you big baby owl

"Here Bokuto you can have some of my fruit" Akaashi say but Bokuto immediately rejected it saying "no Akaashi that's your food I can't"
"The only reason your not taking his food is because it's healthy and he doesn't have fries like mine" you say pointing a fry at him. Which he tried to snatch away but your quick reflexes (thanks to having a brother) stopped him.