Exhausted

Trying to get up from your bed was extremely hard today. You felt so exhausted, so you laid there for a couple of minutes staring at your ceiling, no thoughts no feelings just laying there.

All you really wanted to was sleep and not do absolutely nothing but school was waiting. You sat up now staring at the floor when your alarm goes off again. You turn it off and force yourself up and went to the bathroom to change into your uniform.

Walking to the kitchen you put water for coffee and say "good morning" to your dad and step mom. "I don't need lunch today" you say pouring your coffee in your favorite cup. You say your bye and start walking while blowing at your coffee to drink it.

You didn't bother putting music today you just felt so mentally exhausted it was hitting you hard. Walking you could hear the low wind, birds, and the noises of people or bikes.
You have been stressing and overworking yourself with school. Doing work ahead of time to "have free time later" but you were just stressing yourself. Thankfully today you had no tests or anything you knew was going to require deep thinking. Just taking notes and doing worksheets for your classes.

You see Bokuto and Akaashi and wave at them. "Good morning Y/n!" Bokuto says giving you a hug. You hold on a little bit longer than usual having Bokuto ask "are you okay y/n?"
"Ya I'm just really tired that's all and you give the best hugs"
"You really think so Y/n" Bokuto says with stars in his eyes.
"Yes Bokuto"

Walking in to your first class you sit down and put your head down taking in the coolness of the desk. Suddenly you feel your heart beat faster and heavier like your extremely nervous for no reason and want to throw up.

"Are you okay Y/n ?" Akaashi comments
"No I feel tired today Akaashi" you say turning to him.
"I'll take the notes today you just try to rest okay Y/n" Akaashi knew you weren't just tired.

"You don't have to Akaashi I can power through it" you say trying to reason with him but you knew it was useless.

First and second period Akaashi took notes for you and him while you just tried to be present in class and not feel like your body was just there not you.

Lunch time came and you decided to go to the library today and take a nap. You didn't want to talk to no one you wanted to be left alone not feeling anything until you were ready. Bokuto and Akaashi understood you and let you be. The twins had texted you and Kita but you ignored them for now.

At the library you walk to an empty table far from people and you sit with on your earbuds and started to put some music. You felt like hearing some sad hours to help you rest. (I like hearing sad songs it calms me down idk if you guys do that too). You put your head down and close your eyes, your head is empty no thoughts.

As you were about to fall asleep you feel someone sit next to you. You lift your head up and see Matthew.
"Hey what are you doing here" you asked
"Well if you would just answer your phone you would know I was looking for you." He replies
"I'm sorry I'm just not feeling it today" you say looking at him.
"Okay we are still going out? " he says
"I don't know I just don't feel up to it today maybe we can stay in at my house?" you say giving Matthew a half smile.
"Ugh I wanted to go out not stay in Y/n" he say rolling his eyes.
"Come on Matthew we can go out another day let's just stay and watch a movie,ya?" You say waiting for him to answer.
"We'll see if I'm not busy then we can do that" he say getting up and kissing your cheek before leaving. If your not busy you wanted to go out in the first place now you don't you thought.

In your last class you guys had groups and you weren't in Akaashi. Instead got placed with guys who don't to shit. So you were focused to do the work alone, you half ass the worksheet. While your so call group just talked and not do shit. When ever the teacher asked if they were doing the work they would say "ya we're almost finished" then go back to talking and even asking if I was done at least.

After the bell rang you walk Akaashi and Bokuto to the gym before you head out to look for Matthew.
"Bye have fun at practice"you say to the whole team
"Bye Y/n" they replied.

Walking to the front gate you see Matthew and a girl talking. You didn't pay much attention and continued to walk to them.
"Hey we going to my house or we can go out if you really want?" You say
"Bae sorry I can't we got assigned to do a project and we're going to work on it" Matthew says scratching the back of his head.
"But you were the one that wanted to hang out" you say clearly upset
"I know but this was unexpected sorry another day okay. Love you" he says before walking with girl leaving you there. Really leaving me for homework pftt you don't do it ever you little piece of sh*t. You walked to your house dragging your feet each step slowly getting more tired and feeling like your feet would give up at any moment.

Immediately once you entered your house you changed and took a nap trying to forget your homework and life.Sleep was the only time where you didn't think or feel anything.
2 hours later you wake up and go to the kitchen to get something to eat since you haven't eaten anything all day. You go to your room and start to do homework whiling listening to music.

After finishing you text back the twins and Kita. You knew you had to be honest with Kita there was no fooling him. So you text back telling about your day. They were still in practice so you had to wait. You then go on tik tok .you see a notification from Akaashi
Akaashi
Come outside please
What is he talking about you then hear your door bell ring and get up to open it. You open the door to see Akaashi standing and holding a bag.
"Hey thought I would bring you some of your favorite snacks today and the notes I took for today" Akaashi say giving you a small smile

"Akaashiii your going to make me cry thank you so much your so sweet" you say eyes getting watery. Akaashi hands you the bag to see your favorite snacks and grab the notes he took for you.
"Well I better go now hope you feel better Y/n remember to drink water and sleep early at least for today"
You go up to him and hug him tightly, it caught him off guard but soon hugged you back slightly rubbing your back. "Thank you Akaashi I feel better already" you say before letting go of him. He gave you a smile then started to walk as you closed the door. You take the notes and bag up to your room.

After that you do your night routine and got ready for bed. You didn't say good night to your parents and you were too tired to even try to stay up at night. So immediately you fell asleep forgetting to eat the snacks Akaashi brought for you.

Hey guys sorry if this chapter is not the best one. I wanted to write about how I feel sometimes. Being exhausted for no reason and having no motivation at all.
3/3/21

Here I present to you guys a pic of Todoroki sleepingShould I start reading the manga?

Should I start reading the manga?