School

You were having an amazing dream about food imagining pancakes, chicken, ice cream, coffee a table of all your favorite food.
Bing Bing

Your alarm goes off waking you wake up from that amazing dream. You groaned before getting out of bed walking to the bathroom and get ready for school. You changed into your uniform and fixed your hair putting it in a ponytail which you would later take off because it would start making your head hurt. (Does that guys happen to you guys too because sometimes I can't even touch my hair after having it in a high ponytail or braids?)

After you got ready you got your bag and checked it to see you had everything before walking out. You walked to the kitchen to see your step mom packing you lunch. You didn't alway eat breakfast so you had your step mom pack you a huge lunch for your fatass. "Thank you" you say before closing the door. Your dad was at work he was a business man and he sometimes travel overseas.

Walking to school your heart started to beat fast not only because you didn't freakin study for your math test but also you were going to see Matthew. He would probably say a half-ass apology or not even apologize and wait for me to apology for having freakin guy friends. You pushed your thoughts out and just listened to your music playing and looking at your surroundings enjoying the peace you were feeling at the moment.

Taking the next turn you see Bokuto and Akaashi walking together. You sometimes shipped them but never say anything you just secretly fangirl over them.

"Y/nnn!" Bokuto yells as he walks to you and Akaashi behind him. "Bokuto my bestie!" you yelled back as he hugged you tightly. Bokuto always gave the best hugs especially his bear hugs, making you feel safe and relaxed in his arms. "how was your weekend Y/N?" Bokuto asked as you guys are walking to school. "it was great Bokuto what did you guys do?"

"We just went to a new cafe that sells so many sweets you'll love it when we go" Bokuto says excited. "Did you study for the math test Y/n?" Akaashi asks making you avoid eye contract and start to crack your knuckles and fingers. He just sighed knowing this would happen.

You walked in your math class and went to your seat feeling the anxiety waiting for the bell to ring. You talked to Akaashi a little about the test and your weekend. The bell rang and the teacher began to pass the test sheet out. Looking at the first question it didn't look so hard so you continued until you stopped at question 16.well I'm fucked now may I Rest In Peace after this test. 

You walked to your last class before lunch which Matthew was in. Walking in the class you see that Matthew hasn't arrived so you went to your regular seat and took out your notebook and pen. Matthew walks in and see you sitting, he walks towards "Hey bae" you look up and say a soft hey  trying to smile. He then went to his seat and started to talk to his friends. During class you bored of hearing the lecture so you secretly went on your phone and texted Atsuma.

You- Atsuma my favorite twin I'm bored

Atsuma- I knew I was the better twin, I'm going to show this to Osuma right now.

You-wait don't go I'm bored!!

Ugh he left me on read for the billionth time.

The bell rings and you walk out of the class and see Matthew waiting for you. "Look I'm sorry for Saturday but ignoring my calls and trying to blame me for the fight was uncalled for". You mentally rolled your eyes not wanting to start fight because you were hungry and wanted to eat your lunch. You took a deep breath and say "Im sorry Matthew now are you going to eat lunch with me Bokuto and Akaashi?". "lets just eat together without them, you hang out with too many guys. you sure make more girl friend" he say making you want to snap on him but your food awaited for you.

You texted Bokuto telling him you were eating with Matthew. Bokuto and Akaashi knew how Matthew was so they didn't worry so much. You and Matthew go sit with his friend groups table which was across where Bokuto and Akaashi were at. You didn't like sitting with his friends because you would alway get a unsafe feeling around them, and when you told Matthew, he didn't care.

You were eating your lunch while being ignored by your boyfriend and his friends. You get a text and open your phone to see Suna sent you a video. You already knew it was a fight of the twins.

Suna-video attachment

You were watching the video smiling of how Osuma was beating Atsuma ass probably your fault for saying he was the better twin. Matthew then takes your phone out of your hands saying "What are you smiling about" in a mad tone. You saw how Matthew's face changed when he got off the video and saw who sent you it.

He turned to you "really Y/n your responding to him awhile we are eating together can you even go a day without talking to them" he say pissed. You did text them everyday because they were YOUR friends. "Your not even talking to me right now Matthew, now can I have my phone back" you say gesturing to hand it over. He slapped your phone on your hand and stood up "come on guys lets go" he say looking at you and left with out a word.

You spent the rest of your lunch time in the library doing homework.

After school you walked with Bokuto and Akaashi to the gym. After practice you guys were going to that cafe shop Bokuto talked about.

Short chapter but hope you enjoy

Can we like take a moment to thank Mappa for the beautiful awesome episode 20 of Jujutsu Kaisen and for Gojo's fine ass because he's a full course meal

Can we like take a moment to thank Mappa for the beautiful awesome episode 20 of Jujutsu Kaisen and for Gojo's fine ass because he's a full course meal. We were blessed so much Gojo screen it was too much for me to handle lol
2/26/21