Chapter 3

The next morning  Minho woke up, his breathing laboured, he had woken up in a shock, he covered his face in his palms, he had dreamt of Kibum, he can hear Kibum's moans in his dreams, he bit his lips in embarrassment, and rubbed his face,  This was only because of that night, nothing much, it would go away with time.

He tried convincing himself out of it.

Minho got out of his room, he looked around, his eyes travelled to the wall clock, it was around 7 in the morning, he decided he should cook breakfast, Minho first  took a shower and went into the kitchen.

He was making some eggs when he felt a presence behind him, he turned to look at kibum all dressed, he asked,"Are you going somewhere?"

Kibum nodded,"Hmm..I have some errands to take care of." Minho gaze lingered on Kibum for a second longer, when he realised he was staring, he immediately turned around towards the counter,"I am done with breakfast, eat it first before going.."

Kibum hummed and sat on the dinning table, Minho served the small light breakfast before sitting infront of him.

They started eating in silence, only the clinks sound were heard here and there, Kibum asked,"Can you pass me the jar of juice?"

Minho handed him the jar, their fingers touched and they both retracted their hands immediately, they both starred at each other, before the atmosphere could grow more awkward Minho asked,"So what about university?"

Kibum thought for a bit,"I have classes in afternoon today. I was wondering if I should come home after my work is done but travelling back and forth using public transport is tiring. So I am really not sure. I will think about it later when I am done taking care of the work."

Minho listened carefully, it was true travelling here and there would be uncomfortable when using public transport, after thinking about it for a while, he offered,"If you want, I can drive you to university, I have afternoon classes too."

When kibum heard this, he almost choked on his juice, however he kept his composure calm, he appreciated the offer,"But won't it trouble you?" Minho shook his head,"It would be alright, we study in the same university. Our class timings won't be that far apart."

Kibum was still hesitating but in the end gave in,"Okay thanks Minho~" Minho smiled in reply and they both continued eating.

After they were done, kibum left to do his work, it was actually not much work, it was just picking different types of cloth for his assignment.

When kibum was done with picking up the cloth, it was already 12:24 in the afternoon, he went home, when he arrived he saw Minho sitting on the cuch watching TV. Kibum announced,"I'm home."

Minho turned the TV off and looked at kibum who had different bags in his hand, Minho got up from the couch and helped him with the bags, "Life of a designing student is hard." Kibum just chuckled and sat down on the couch, Minho felt his heart race when he heard the chuckle, however he chose to ignore it. It was nothing. Yes nothing.

Minho sat down besides Kibum on the couch, they both sat on the corners, leaving a lot more space than necessary,  Minho said,"Take some rest and we will leave in half an hour." With this he got up from the couch. Kibum said,"Thanks once again~" 
_______________________________
Author's Note:-

I don't know why but i can't continue this chapter, I got a writer's block. I am trying though. 
See you in next chapter, Bye.