𝟎𝟎𝟗. cotillion

━━━━˚🐾👑🌹⋆˚━━━━
𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔 𝗗𝗘 𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟮

━━━━⋆。˚🐾👑🌹⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔 𝗗𝗘 𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟮 ❞

Or take it to the next level in private.

{AARON}

Today is the day! Mal will officially become a lady of the court. I'm so excited!

The cotillion was hosted by the Beast Family on their boat, even though I've seen the boat many times I still get surprised at how huge it is. Carlos and I made it to the boat and saw the people dancing.

"Aaron! There you are, my dear," Fairy Godmother said as she walked up to me and Carlos, "And everything looks beautiful, my love but we just need to ladle out the punch before the sherbet melts."

"Uh... Fairy Godmother," I spoke, "Uh... I have a date."

She gasped, "A date! Really!" she looked around and saw Carlos, "Do you have a date, too?"

"Yeah," Carlos looked at me,

"Really?" Fairy Godmother said, cheerfully.

"Fairy Godmother," I said as I took Carlos' hands.

She looked at our hands, not understanding. She looked at both of us and gasped.

"Bibbity-Bobbity! Oh!" She said.

Me and Carlos were just smiling at each other.

"After you," Carlos told me. I blushed.

Everyone was dancing, then the music stopped. They blew the trumpets as Lumiere walked up.

"The future lady Mal," Lumiere announced.

Me and Carlos went and joined the others, who were at the front. Then the doors opened and Mal walked out, breathing heavily as everyone gasped when they saw Mal.

 Then the doors opened and Mal walked out, breathing heavily as everyone gasped when they saw Mal