𝟎𝟎𝟔. the talk

━━━━˚🐾👑🌹⋆˚━━━━
𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔 𝗗𝗘 𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟮

━━━━⋆。˚🐾👑🌹⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔 𝗗𝗘 𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟮 ❞

Who's the captain?

{AARON}

What happened? How did I end up here? Wait... Why am I tied by a rope to a pole?

"Where am I?" I said quietly.

"Well... Well... Well," said a thick scottish accent, "Morn' duckling,"

That accent sends shivers down my spine and why does he keep calling me duckling?!?!? (okay saying that without a (very very very hot) scottish accent sounds weird but fuck it)

"Um... Who are you?" I looked around the room, "And where am I?" The guy laughed maniacally then stepped out of the shadows.

 Who are you?" I looked around the room, "And where am I?" The guy laughed maniacally then stepped out of the shadows

He looked really familiar, like someone I know but I can't really figure it out.

"Well, duckling you're on a pirate ship," He said.

"WHAT!!" I exclaimed, "A pirate ship?"

He nodded, smirking.

I gulp, "And you are?"

He already looks scary. I'm afraid that he'll scare me even more even if he's just saying his name.

He smirked at me in a flirt-ish way, "Well duckling, the name's Hook, Harry Hook," He put his hook to my chin.

Captain Hook.

"S-So, you're Captain Hook's son," I said, nervously.

He chuckled, "Did you get that from the Hook or was it just a wild guess?"

"I- um... I- uh," I was lost for word.

He laughed as he put his Hook a little closer to my neck, "Oh, duckling I'm just messin' with ya." I gulped, "Now, the captain wants to speak to you and the king," The son of captain hook said, smirking evilly at me.