𝟎𝟎𝟏. six months later

━━━━˚🐾👑🌹⋆˚━━━━
𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔 𝗗𝗘 𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟮

━━━━⋆。˚🐾👑🌹⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔 𝗗𝗘 𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟮 ❞

Is your mother still a lizard?

{AARON}

Hey! It's Aaron. It's been six months since the VKs chose good. Everything is great. Evie started her own clothing line, Jay and Carlos have joined the fencing team, and Mal... Well Mal has been super, super stressed to the point where she has to use magic from her spell book to get through everyday life. For me I got stuck in the decorating community because my sister went on a spa vacation with Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather. Yeah, I didn't get invited. Not that I care or anything.

"Hey, Aaron. What are you thinking about?" I heard Ben say.

I snap out of my thoughts.

"Nothing," I said.

"You sure? You're not thinking about Carlos are you?" Ben teased.

Ever since I told Ben about how me and Carlos kissed he has been non-stop teasing me.

I rolled my eyes as I blushed a bit.

"Is your mother still a lizard?" I heard a paparazzi ask, I think to Mal.

I push Ben towards the paparazzi so he can get Mal out of the situation.

"Okay. All right. Excuse me. Uh, we will let you know if and when that particular situation changes," Ben told the paparazzi as he wrapped his arm around Mal's waist.

"Did you ever think you'd be with a Villain kid?" a paparazzi asked Ben.

Ben fake chuckled, "We're done here,"

The paparazzi were wanting to ask more questions but Fairy Godmother came in front of them.

"Okay, Shush, shush. Shoosh, shoosh. Shoosh, shoosh. This is still a school, so if you're here, you're either skipping or trespassing," Fairy Godmother told them.

"Just one quick question."

"Shush, shush."

"Fairy Godmother."

"Shh. Shh. Shh," She motioned them to go.

"Mal, Ben," Fairy Godmother said to Ben and Mal.

"Fairy Godmother," They said as she walked away.

"Whew," Mal said as she took a deep breath.

"Don't pay any attention to them," Ben told Mal.

"Well, that's a lot easier said than done, right?" Mal let out a nervous chuckle.

"I know. I know. You know, maybe we should do something. We should go somewhere. Get away," Ben said.

"Yeah," Mal told him.

"You know, what do--" Ben said but then looked at his watch, "I have a council meeting. I'm so late."

"That's okay," Mal told Ben.

"We'll-- We'll do it sometime... Uh," Ben said as he was about to kiss Mal on the cheek but Evie came and grabbed Mal's arm so Mal was now facing her.

"If we don't do a fitting for your gown right this minute, you'll be dancing in your bathrobe, okay?" Evie said before looking at Ben with a smile, "Hi," then looked back at Mal, "Let's go. Let's go." She drags Mal away.

"Bye, Ben." Mal said.

"Bye," Ben said.

"King Ben! King Ben! King Ben!" The paparazzi say as they walk towards Ben.

Just then I get a text from Evie saying she wants me to organize her sketches. I replied back to her saying 'okay.'

Ever since Evie started her own clothing line, I basically became her assistant even though Doug is by her side. They said they wanted an assistant. I don't know why they wanted an assistant but here I am as their unofficial assistant.

🐾👑

A/N: First chapter. It's very short but the next chapter will be a bit longer. :)