𝟎𝟎𝟒. chillin' like a villain

━━━━˚🐾👑🌹⋆˚━━━━
𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔 𝗗𝗘 𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟮

━━━━⋆。˚🐾👑🌹⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔 𝗗𝗘 𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟮 ❞

And never, ever smile.

{AARON}

I don't know what to say, but I would definitely want to wear VKs clothing again. I mean, I look fucking hot.

Evie had dressed me in an all leather outfit. The outfit was a mix of blue, pink and gold as I wore a pink and blue shirt as my jacket was a mix of blue, pink and gold with small spikes on it. The jacket had a symbol of a gold crown. I wore a sliver chain with a pair of matching sliver earrings. My hair was messily done as it fanned over my forehead. I wore matching blue and pink shoes with black gloves.

Me, Evie, Jay, Carlos, and Ben were all walking down the stairs to go to the limo.

"Jay," Ben said, "Keys. Remote." He threw those to Jay.

As we were all about to go to the limo, Evie stopped us.

"Wait!" Evie said as we all looked at her, "Somethings wrong." She went up to Ben and fixed his blue beanie, "There."

"Shotgun!" I heard someone yell.

I turned and saw Dude. I gasped in shock. He just talked...? The fucking dog just fucking talked!

"No, Dude stay. The Isle is way too dangerous," Carlos said.

In response, Dude whined.

"Did he just..." Me and Jay said, not wanting to finish the sentence.

"Talk?" Carlos nodded, "Yeah, I know. It's a long story. I'll tell you later,"

Jay and I both nodded before getting in the car.

"Let's go," I heard Ben say as we all went inside the car.

"Okay, once we cross the bridge park under the old pier in the old garage," Evie told Jay, "Got it?"

"Got it," Jay repeated as he started the limo to make our way to The Isle Of The Lost.

🐾👑

((The Isle Of The Lost))

Once we arrived, Jay parked the car, once he did we all got out.

"Ben, Aaron," Carlos said, "Help me with the trap."

Me and Ben both nodded as we helped Carlos cover the car.

"Jay!" Carlos called to help him cover the rest of the car.

Ben and I saw a tunnel.

"Hey, what's in here?" Ben asked.