Chapter 16

"Hi bes!" tawag ni Luna.

"Hello, ang pretty mo tonight ha" sabi ko.

"Syempre 'no, meet the parents na eh" bulong niya sa'kin at tumawa.

Napailing ako at tumawa na rin.

"Avi, come here" tawag ni Lukas.

He's pertaining to the seat beside him. I sat down and fixed my posture.

"Thank you everyone for coming especially Avrielle and Luna. You are very welcome in this family" Tito said.

"And to my beautiful wife who's always there to support me, I love you" he added.

Humagikhik naman kaming lahat dahil sa sinabi ni tito. Ang sweet!

"Ewan ko sayo Lex, bolero ka talaga" tita said.

He just chuckled and continued.

"Let's eat everyone" he said.

The dinner was amazing. We shared stories and the memories we had with Luke and Lukas.

We never talked about business, it was purely chitchat.

Tito and tita had fun talking with us, you can say that their family is perfect. You can see love and you feel comfortable around them. It's different from the movies.

I guess this is the reason why Lukas isn't bad aside sa pagiging suplado nito. Ewan ko talaga san nagmana 'to.

Luke is quite but the loudness of Luna makes them a perfect fit for each other. Completely opposite.

"So kailan mo sasagutin ang anak ko hija?" tito suddenly asked kaya nabigla ako.

"In the right time tito, I just want to spend more time with him being my suitor" I answered.

"That's good hija, pahirapan mo yan" singit ni tita.

Tumawa lang ako tumingin kay Lukas na nakabusangot.

"Hey are you okay?" tanong ko.

"Yeah, pero pinagtutulungan nyo ako ah" he answered.

Tumawa ulit ako at kinurot ang kanyang pisngi.

"Cute mo talaga" sabi ko.

Namula naman agad ang kanyang tenga. Kinikilig ang gago.

"Boys, can I borrow these two?" tita asked.

"Sure mom, but please don't tell them our secrets" Luke said.

"Of course hun, pero di mo sure" sabi ni tita sabay hagikhik.

Magrereklamo na sana si Luke pero hinila siya ni Lukas at sumenyas na hayaan na kami. Nakasimangot pa rin si Luke kaya tumawa si Luna.

Tita Avery led the way to the garden. Wow. This is beautiful. The plants and bushes are cleanly cut. The flowers bloom beautifully.

We sat on the chair on the left side of the garden.

"Mga hija, Thank you for being here tonight" tita said.

"No, thank you po tita for inviting us. We are really happy to meet you" Luna said.

"I invited the two of you because these past few days, both of my son is happy. I wanted to know what kind of people they are with and who made them smile" she said.

She really loves the two.

"I am really happy to have dinner with you again tita, our last family dinner was a mess and I wanted to say sorry for my actions" I explained.

"It's okay Avi. You were right at that time, it was our mistake to matchmake you and Lukas. We shouldn't make a decision for our son especially in terms of having relationship" she said.

"But things turned out well between me and Lukas now, I guess you did great on that po" I added.

She smiled and shifted her gaze to Luna.

"Hija, I still don't know how you and Luke met, can you share it to me?" tita asked.

"Uh, bestfriend ko po kasi si Avi. We met po nung time na pumunta kami sa Subic, we are doing our research that time. Avi and Lukas already knew each other nung nagkita kami sa McDo. Luke's group decided to join us. We spent the whole weekend at Subic, Luke made the first move tita, he asked for my number from Deanne, another friend of mine. Then we exchange calls and text and decided to hang out." mahabang litanya ni Luna.

Kaya naman pala biglang naging blooming 'tong si Luna.

"That's cute. Alam mo kasi, si Luke he's an introvert. Minsan lang 'yan naimik, he's the silent type while Lukas is a bit outgoing. They share the same interests kaya naman magkasundo ang dalawa" tita said.

"Ever since bata silang dalawa, magkasundo na, siguro ang pinag aawayan lang nila ay kung sino ang gagawa sa mga utos namin ng dad nila. Si Lukas ay may pagka suplado at si Luke ay pikon kaya naman nag aaway talaga minsan" she added.

Tumatawa kami ni Luna habang nakikinig sa story ni tita about the twins.

"Thank you for making them happy" she said teary-eyed.

Luna and I hugged tita.

"We also want to thank you po for welcoming us here tita, and the twins also made us happy" Luna said.

After the talk binalik na kami ni tita sa kambal. Sinalubong naman agad ng yakap ni Luke si Luna. Ang haharot!

"Avi, let's go upstairs I want to show you something" he said.

Tumango kaya hinila niya ako. He was holding my hand when we entered his room.

It is a green-themed room. The whole room is clean. The PC in the corner looks cool with anime figures beside it. The dim lights made the ambiance relaxing.

"Nice room huh" I said.

"Thanks, it's my idea tho" he said.

He let me sit on his bed and asked me.

"So, how did it go?" he asked.

"Nag kwento lang si tita and she thanked us for making you happy" I answered.

"I'm happy that mom is supportive, she really loves me and Luke" he said.

He entered his walk-in closet and brought a frame.

"By the way, this is my gift to you" he shyly said.

I flipped the frame and saw my face. It's me, a sketch of me.

"Wow, you did this?" I asked while my eyes are fixated to the piece of art.

"Yes, I wanted to give you something only I can give. Did you like it?" he said.

"I like it, no I mean I love it" I said then hugged him tightly.

"This is the best gift" bulong ko sakanya.

He hugged me tighter and kissed my cheek.