🦖🦕CHAPTER 87

Start from the beginning

"Tsukishima, I am sorry but, Y/N has amnesia" he said making my heart shattered. My eyes are getting water and I cannot believe what I heard.

"a-are you sure?" I asked and Shirbu looked down. I looked at Y/N and saw her looking down and her hair is covering her face. I took a deep breath and then.

I heard a laugh. I frowned and looked at
Y/N.

"OMG, DID YOU SAW HIS FACE, SHIRABU? I CAN'T BELIEVE MY ACTING SKILLS ARE SO COOL. I AM VERY WELL TRAINED" she said as she laughs.

What the fuck?

"I know right" Shirabu said and I frowned even more.

"can you explain to me what the fuck is happening?" I asked then Y/N laughs louder.

"ITS A PRANK" she said as she throws her arms in the air.

"What is the prank there?" I asked then she stopped laughing. " the car accident or the amnesia?" I said and crossed my arms.

"can't you see> I'm in pain" she said and I rolled my eyes. I turned around and about to leave but she stopped me.

"where are you going?" she asked and I looked at her.

"I'm leaving" I said and grabbed the door handle.

"wait! Why? I'm sorryyyyy" she said and I stifled a laugh.

"I am going to get the twins" I said and left.

It's not a good prank.

Maddie's POV:

Kiara got arrested but I manage to escape from the police.

That kid is smart as fuck.

I went to my old house and stayed there because I know the police will do an investigation at Kiara's house. Today, well I don't know what day is it but I am going to her house to pack my things. It's morning so I guess its a good timing to pack my things. I grabbed my phone and keys and went to my car and drive.

While driving, I noticed a car that looks so familiar.

Is that Y/N's?

I followed the car and I just confirm that it's Y/N.

Payback time

She changes her direction but I still follow her. I accelerated my car and went beside her. Little by little, I get near to her, and then finally, I stuck my car in her car, causing her to lose control and crash at the side. I smirked and stopped my car but I guess luck is not on my side because there is a fucking police who is coming towards me. I tried to get away but the police officer grabbed my forearm and quickly attached the handcuffs to me.

"get off me" I shouted but they completely ignored me. They brought me inside their car and went to the police station.

After a few minutes of interviewing, they put me in jail and I didn't expect what I am going to see there...

"Kiara"I called her and she looked at me and frowned.

"What a pleasant surprise, after you left me there and now you have the guts to show up to me. what are you doing here?" she said.

"luck is on my side, I got arrested because I fucking cause a car crash" I said proudly.

"you stupid bitch" she mumbled.

"it's Y/N though" I said and smirked.

"still stupid" she said and I frowned.

"what are you saying? Is it that you want? To revenge to Y/N?" I said and crossed my arms.

"honestly? Yeah I want an act of revenge but not going to the point that I am going to hurt her or her babies." She said and glared at me.

"you said you want to hurt her"

"I want to hurt her yeah, but not physically" she said and leaned on the wall, eyes focused on me. I didn't say anything, still processing the words that she said.

"Kiara, you are so evil" I mumbled and tears are rolling down to my cheeks.

"You didn't think that you need to pay right? You will be in huge trouble more than me" she said and I stared at her in shock.

"you hurt a child, that's child abuse, and now you caused a car crash and that's a huge problem" she said as she steps forward towards me. " oh and one more thing, you are also part of my kidnapping plan, so that means you are also going to be charge" she added and I groaned.

" I can't believe you used me!" I shouted and she 'tsked'

"no Maddie dear, you decided to hurt them physically, while me, I only want to hurt Y/N like heartbroken" she said and I fall on the floor and cried.

"you are angry with her because you blamed her for the loss of your baby, and it's your mind that tells you to hurt them physically." She said and went to the corner of the room. I just sat on the floor and cried.

What I have done?