She huffed as she pushed his hands away and stepped back to which he showed his perplexity and reluctance.
"You wanna know, than listen!!! The two people are up-to something special. See there!!!! I just wanna go there and have a look.!! " she said and turned back to him.
"Can I go?? " she whispered a bit scared. With this his temper gave it's way. A growl ripped out of his throat as he heard her polite request. Had it been any other thing, even his life, he would have happily kept it on her beautiful little feets. But going out and that too amongst those clingy natives, he will ne'er allow her for that. He grabbed her waist and pulled her to his muscular chest. She gasped.
"Baby what did I tell you!! You are not going out. OK!!! I don't want to hear otherwise!!!! Am I clear!! " he said seriously endeavouring to keep his temper at bay. Tears welled up in her eyes as she heard his tone. His eyes softened as he saw those tears.
"I just wanna go there and see the preparations. Just for 10 minutes!!! " she whispered as a lone tear escaped her eye. He wiped it away with his thumb.
"I am sorry baby but that's a no!!! You can ask for any other thing I will give you that!!! Clothes, jewellery........." she raised up her hand to stop him immediately which he did.
"I don't want anything from you!!! Nothing at all!!! " she whispered as tears slipped down her pretty eyes as she turned back to walk away but an abrupt hold around her wrist prohibited her to. In another moment she was pulled to his muscular chest. She struggled under his deadly grip.
"Leave me!!!" she struggled with tears to which he replied with kisses across her face.
"Baby listen!!! " he said as he secured a firm grip around her waist. She hit his muscular chest with her tiny fists.
"I don't want to listen anything!!! You wanted me to stay in, that's what I am doing.!! Now what else do you want!!! " she yelled at him with tears as she repeatedly punched his chest. He grabbed both of her hands in his one hand while the other one was placed firmly around her waist.
"I want my baby to listen!!!! I........" he picked her up while she struggled, and placed her on the settee, hovering over her. And than he leaned his head over hers and started.
"I just want my baby to love me!!! " he whispered as he trailed kisses along her jaw and neck. She tried to push him away, crying in the meantime.
"I hate you!!!! " she yelled at him as she hitted him. He smiled in between his kisses.
"But I love you...........I........huh!!!!!! Love you so much........baby........" *kisses the corner of her lips* " Oh baby I do!!!! " he whispered breathlessly. She looked away frustrated but he placed his fingers under her chin and lightly turned her face towards him.
"Let me make you happy!!!! Baby........hm!!!!! Lemme.......just......!!!! Ahhh!!!! I can't control no longer love!!!! " he whispered groaning. She looked at him with a pout, trying to look angry but he found her more cuter than angry. He slammed his lips on hers, she tried to push him away but he in time pinned her hands above her head. She moaned as his hands started to roam on her body, tracing every single curve on her body. She gave up her anger at that firey touch and began to moan under the pleasure her husband was giving her. He after realising that, kissed her more harshly making up for all the words he said which hurted his baby girl. They both kept on kissing each other for a good two minutes before the castle king harshly bit her lower lip, she screamed in pain and that gave the king an opportunity to slid his tongue inside her mouth. This aroused her even more and she shivered under him in sheer pleasure. His tongue on the other hand began to investigate every inch of her mouth while his hands just went further and further on her body. His fingers found their way down to her legs where they found the hem of her gown. He skilfully pulled up her gown revealing her in black laced undies which of course made his little man harder than a rock. Now it had started to ache and he wanted his manhood to be inside her right away. He pulled away from the kiss and they both panted heavily.
"Baby I can hold no longer!!!! I want to ravish you right now!!! " he said breathlessly. She gasped as he grabbed her little fingers in his big hands and kissed them before undoing the buttons of his shirt. Once the shirt was undid, he brutally tossed it away revealing his well built masculine body. He then again captured her lips with his once again, tearing off her undies.
"Ahhhh!!!!! " she moaned as his fingers travelled under her underwear and straight they went inside her wet vagina. She began writhing under him as his fingers did their work on her womanhood. She wanted to scream but his lips on hers intercepted her to do so. Besides he smiled as he saw her writhing under him.
"Nhaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!................Ahhhhhhhhh............!!!!!!!" she wrapped her arms around his neck at the pleasurable pain. He than stopped abruptly and she looked at him panting.
"Love you baby!!!! " he whispered as he scooped her up in his arms and made his way to the bed.

He gently placed her on the bed and quickly tore off her underwear to which she gasped and moaned. He growled as his lust reached a whole new level.
"Baby please!!!! " she begged him while moaning naked on the bed and he was now badly hard. To the extent that his member now has began hurting. Hence he quickly unbuckled his belt and threw away his pants leaving him only in his underwear. His erect member was clearly visible through his underwear fabric and she moaned with just a mere thought of this humongous thing being inside her tiny vagina. He quickly hovered over her and grabbed her legs, wrapping them around his waist.
"Make love to me, please!!! " she begged with her moaning voice and he growled savagely under his lust. And than he slid down his underwear to start ravishing her mercilessly.

Omega females giggled as they climbed the staircase. They had to show the new plants to the queen and hence they were on their way to meet the queen. Howbeit just a few steps behind from the royal chamber they heard some weird sounds.
"Did you hear that too!!! " asked omega 34 to omega 54. Omega 54 nodded. The other ones too and they all ran towards the royal chamber. The chamber was locked yet the voice was intact and it was surprisingly more louder right outside the chamber door. They looked at each other perplexed. Omega 34 found a the window open and they all decided to peek inside. They softly opened the window only to come across a very awkward sight. The King and Queen having sex. They blushed as they realised where the noises were coming from.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh..............it.....it hurts!!!!! Ouch............please.....slow....slow......down!!!!" the queen cried as she moaned in pleasure while the King brutally thrusted into her.
"I love you sharanya.........you're mine!!!! " the King growled as his thrusts became more harder and brutal than before. Poor queen could only cry as this monster will not stop after all. The females silently closed the window and stepped back blushing as hell.
"I just don't understand how do queen bear his massive size!!!! " omega 34 said shocked.
"And his brutal thrusts!!! " omega 54 was equally shocked as well.
"Love you sharanya........love you so much.......!!!! Ahhhh!!!! So much.......baby girl!!!!!!! Love you so......very much!!!! " the King's panting voice and abruptly the queen began screaming more. The females stiffened as they realised that the King was near his climax and they should just vamoose. Hence they all ran away.

He moaned loudly as he released into her. She already had three orgams but he reached his during her fourth one. He arched his head back, immersing in all the pleasure for a second, also catching his breath. Following that he looked at his beauty, to find him laying on the bed with her eyes closed. He could see all the dried tears on her beautiful face but he didn't feel bad. He likes it when she cries when he thrusts into her with no mercy. Hence he sighed in pride and musculanity.
"Baby wanna go for a round two!!! " he hoped for a yes but she glared at him after all he was way too harsh today or perhaps brutal.
"Fine we'll continue this in the night!!" he said as he laid his head on her chest and closed his eyes while she gasped thinking about how harsher he will be in the night.