"Huh?"

"Show her your badass skills." He said, and you weren't sure if he was being serious or joking, but this is not the time to joke around.

"She'll turn her bloodlust on me!" Mimura yelled in fear.

"Look, just do it!"

"No way will that work!" One of the girls commented.

"Then what do we do?"

"The clap stunner?"

"Can you guys please think seriously?!" The words slipped out your mouth after feeling a bit mad about what they were saying.

"We are trying to be serious!"

"Then think logically!"

Though, you weren't the one to talk. Since you didn't have a single idea. But it wasn't like you can shoot her or stab her. You didn't want to hurt her. You guys learned many things about assassination, but to be frank, they never worked properly. You guys came close several times, but this was Kayano you guys were talking about. You guys weren't sure how much she would be capable of. 

Kayano's attacks became more aggressive each second. She kept telling Professor Koro to die, and you guys really had to think hard, because it looked like Professor Koro was going to collapse soon.

But in a snap, one of her tentacles reached his heart. Though it let her guard down, Professor Koro was in a lot of pain. But he was able to capture her in his tentacles, and she struggled to escape his grip.

"Let me go!" She yelled. 

She kept squirming in anger, trying to escape. But you didn't even realize Nagisa was walking up to her. This entire time, he barely spoke. You didn't know what was going through his mind. 

Which then the unexpected occurred, and he kissed her. You slapped your mouth with the both of your hands and your eyes widened. 

You didn't know how to react, but it was working. It then took you a second to realize that Karma and Nakamura were already taking pictures.

Kayano tried to break the kiss, but Nagisa kept going as if he almost meant it. Her eyes were back normal again, and her senses started coming back. She was whimpering, desperately trying to get away, but she was too weak.

She eventually came back to her usual self and she passed out from which you assumed shock and at how shy she became. 

"Professor Koro, will this work?" Nagisa asked.

"Full marks, Nagisa! They'll come out now!" He quickly removed the tentacles, and they melted away as soon as they came off.

You guys quickly rushed in to check up on her, and all the flames were now gone, too. 

"Does this mean Kayano is alright now?" Okuda cautiously asked as she let Kayano's head rest on her lap.

"Yes... Probably. She'll need absolute rest for a while." Professor Koro said.

Nagisa then let out a sigh of relief, which then Nakamura and Karma came in to tease Nagisa all about it.

"Hey, Prince charming! Shutting her down with a kiss, eh? Nice!" Nakamura said.

"I thought it was a good way to make her forget her bloodlust..." Nagisa admitted. "I'll apologize to her later."

You looked over Karma's shoulder to see what kind of pictures he took, and man, did he get a close up.

"Seriously, are your guys' first instinct to seeing your friends kiss out of the blue is to take pictures? You guys didn't seem surprised at all." You crossed your arms.