Chapter 19:"Lord Gaunt is existed?!"

Start from the beginning

"You already decided which school you want to go to?" Hadrian ask

"Yeah..." Marvollo says with a sharp smile,"The Headmaster can not defy me.."

Hadrian shakes his head and begins to take the paper that he dumped on the floor next to his bed while Marvollo goes to the Bathroom. He goes to the Changing Room after putting all of the paper into the notebook.

It was the end of August and time for the New Semester gonna come soon, Dumbledore didn't give him a Letter anymore and the Twin let just say it's not quite good, Since the Semester gonna arrive soon meaning the Weasley meet him in the Hogwart but Hadrian can not wait to meet Luna.

Marvolo also decided to become public at age 16 with his face going in public at age 17. If he remembers the Second year is when the Chamber of Secrets happened and the third year is when Sirius breaks down from the Azkaban.

Hadrian breaks from his thoughts when Marvollo gets out from the bathroom, He blinks in and realizes that he unconsciously braids his hair like usual.

They went to the dining room and saw the Food already in there. Remus and Crouch Jr read the Daily Prophet and Sirius who greet him a 'Good morning'

"What you're planning, pup?" Sirius ask

Before they speak, Hogwart Owl come to them make Hadrian give a piece of bacon to the Owl and take the letter

"Hogwart Letter..." Hadrian say to them

"What did it say?" Sirius asks Hadrian to give the letter to him who hummed,"Well, We can go to the Diagon Alley..."

"I'm sure Draco will also go to Diagon Alley, Perhaps i can join him since you are busy with your new job..." Hadrian say to Sirius

After Sirius takes his Inheritance as Lord Black, He works with Lucius in the Ministry of Magic. Even though they have a bunch of money but they still at least to have worked as a Status of Lord House.

"What about you? Do you want to join Diagon Alley?" Hadrian ask Marvollo

"Why?" He asks raised one of his eyebrows

"You rarely go out of the House, You always go to the Overseas.. Besides, there's no harm for you to get out of the House in a few hours, right?" Hadrian shrug

"Well, I don't mind.. Besides, i didn't have anything to do..." Marvollo respond

Hadrian gives an owl to Draco and it seems that he also goes to Diagon Alley with his father. Seems like he has something to do in Diagon Alley and they decided to meet up in Diagon Alley.

Hadrian wear his Black Family robe and floo to the Diagon Alley with Marvollo who follow behind him

"Where is he?" Marvollo ask

Hadrian hummed look around until he saw a platinum blonde hair make him grin walk toward them

"Draco!!" Hadrian greet him

"Hey!! Long time no see..." Draco greeted him back with a grin and saw Marvollo make him blink,"Who?"

"Draco met the Lord of Ancient and Noble House of Gaunt..." Hadrian introduce Marvollo to Draco who wide eye

"Greeting, Heir Malfoy. I heard a lot from you from Hadriana of course..." Marvollo says to him in nod as greeting,"Well met, Marvollo Lannister Gaunt.. You can call me Marvollo.."

"Greeting, Lord Gaunt... Draco Malfoy, heir of Malfoy house..." Draco greeted him with respect,"You can call me Draco, if you want..."

"Excellent..." Marvollo nodded curtly to the Lucius,"Lucious, It's been a while..."