storys don't always have a happy ending

Start from the beginning

As you told her this she was in denial, which was reasonable. Her girlfriend has been with her for 9 years

(You can change the years if you don't want them being 14 when rachel started dating katie)

"I-its not true! Someone has to be setting her up!" She raised her voice.

"Katie, we never told you this but.. rachel had been messing with us when we were younger too.. she tried to get with me multiple times and bullied y/n." Killua told katie.

She turned to him than to you. "You know we would never lie to you about something like this" you almost whispered.

She stared at the ground in disbelief. You watched as tears fell from her eyes to her soft cheeks and then the ground.

She started sobbing and running her hands through her hair. "W-why would she do this..?! She faked it all?? Every moment we had? I was.. planning to propose to her too..."

You felt a knife go through your heart. Seeing katie in this much pain was hurting you deeply.

But it also made you more furious to know that rachel had been playing with Katie's feelings for years while katie was giving her all her love and more.

Killua rubbed Katie's back while she cried and you hugged her gently.

"What am I g-gonna do- she's my everything!" Katie said through sobs

"It'll be okay katie.. we'll help you get through this.." you told her reassuringly.

"But what are you gonna do..? Are you going to turn her in for messing with a dead persons case..?" Katie asked

"I don't know yet, that's probably a good thing to do" you replied.

"For now let's just all have some time to take this in, but katie, don't say anything to rachel, she might try and do something, and we both know you're not gonna be able to hurt someone you love." Killua said.

Katie knew he was right.

"Okay.. I won't say anything" she muttered. "But I have to go, I want to be alone right now if that's okay" she looked at you.

"Yes of course it's okay, take all the time you need" you assured her.

Katie got up and thanked you and Killua.

"I'll try and text you tomorrow, okay?" She said as she walked to the door.

"Okay" you and Killua responded.  She smiled sadly at you, and then walked out the door.

Killua sighed like he was holding his breath the entire time. "At least we told her.." he said aloud.

You both sat in silence

"wanna watch movies to feel better?" He asked you. You nodded gently, "let's order pizza too" he smiled.

Hours passed as you guys watched movies and ate pizza, you we're feeling better and it almost seemed like time was frozen.

Killua stood up and you looked at him. "I'm gonna take a shower, I'll be out soon" he told you. "Kay" you responded.

You watched as he picked out clothes and went into the bathroom. Not long after, the water turned on. You were about to go back to watching movies when you heard a knock at the door.

'Is that Katie..? no she said she'll text me tomorrow' you got up and answered the door.

Rachel.

"y/n! Hey!" She said smiling. "hi." You said flatly. "What are you doing here?" You asked her.

"well, I wanted to show you something!" "And what would that be" you said with a hint of annoyance.