to kidnap a kidapper (pt2)

Lol even more lime for being a bad mother and not uploading daily.

Y/n's pov

I unlocked the door and gave katie her pin back. "Well... Let's go." I said.

I opened the door slowly peering inside. "Cost clear" I walked in followed by everyone else.

The home had a small living room with a kitchen behind it and a staircase to the left.

"Maybe he's upstairs" katie said. "Yeah let's go." We walked up the stairs trying to be as quiet as possible.

We examined the upstairs and saw a couple doors. I opened each of them till I found a bedroom with a man sleeping.

"Found him. You guys got the tape?" I asked. "Yeah" Killua replied.

"I'm gonna need a little help carrying him, who's strongest here?" Killua asked.

"I think I am" katie said. "My mom made me take classes on how to fight just in case and I can lift up heavy things'' she said proudly.

"Alright help me get him up after I put tape on his mouth." "Okay."
They both slowly walks towards him. Killua stood beside the bed and got the tape.

He quickly put it on his mouth to which the man slowly opened his eyes. Katie grabbed the man and held him firmly without Killua's help.

'damn-' I thought to myself. Didn't look like she had much problem restraining and holding him. "Downstairs" I told her.

She nodded and we walked out of the room and downstairs.

Killua grabbed a chair and set it down. Katie set the man on the chair while still restraining him and Killua ducktaped his hands together behind the chair and then taped his feet to the chair.

Katie let go and moved back to me and rachel. "Good job" I told her. "Thankyou" she smiled.

Killua got out his gun and put it to the man's head. His stare gave me chills it was so cold. "This is how we're gonna do this.. you answer my questions without screaming and you won't get killed. You scream or try anything. I shoot."

"Got it?"

The man looked terrified yet nodded slowly.

Killua ripped off the ducktape to which the man flinched from pain. "Did you kidnap a man named mark stewart?" The man hesitated before speaking. "Yes."

"Where is he now?" "I don't know he escaped-" "bullshit." Killua said while pushing the gun more to his head. "Where is he." "I-im serious! He escaped please do-don't shoot!" He stammered.

Killua stared at him for a while then put away the gun. "Alright, He's not lying. We should just leave now." He said. " Here" he said and handed katie the gun.

"If he tries anything shoot him. It has a silencer." She nodded. Killua went and set the man free. "Try to come after us and I won't hesitate to kill you." He told him.

The man nodded eagerly. "Let's go guys." He said and walked out. We followed him. For some reason him being intimidating turned me on-

We all got back in the car and Killua drove. "Do you guys wanna eat something at our apartment?" Killua asked. "Sure!" Katie said.

When we made it back to our apartment Killua went to the kitchen to make something.

Let me tell you, this mans cooking got hella better and tasty, it was godly.

Me, katie and rachel all sat on the couch waiting. I got bored so I got up and walked behind Killua. He was so cute he had on an apron saying "daddy chef" I got him that for his birthday.

I hugged him from behind and watched him cook. "Looks good" I said. "You wanna know what else looks good? You begging for me~" my face heated up.

"I wanted to me sentimental not horny!" I scolded. He chuckled "alright alright, but you still look beautiful." He said.

I got butterflies and smiled. I kissed his neck and waited at the table since he was almost done.

He made pasta and gave us each a plate. We dug in and enjoyed the amazingness of chef Killua. "Thankyou chef~" rachel said.

'ehem- whore- ehem'

Killua ignored her and sat down and started eating as well. Since I was done eating I decided to mess with Killua since he was beside me and Katie and rachel were on the opposite side.

I moved my hand under the table and touched his thigh while keeping my conversation with katie.

I felt him flinch and glare at me. And caressed it and slowly moved my hand more towards his bulge.

I rubbed it and I saw Killua keep a straight face with just a hint of blush. I put my hand in his pants and pulled it out.

I could tell he was anxious. But I liked the thrill.

I rubbed him up and down. I knew he had to keep in his moans. Katie and me were talking about old School memories while I was jerking Killua off.

"What about you Killua? Who was your first crush?" She asked. "U-uh well... I remember this one girl-" I pumped him faster. "Uh I think her name was... S-sady" he replied.

"I think I remember her." Katie said. Katie then moved on to another topic. When katie wasn't paying attention Killua hid behind his arms and looked at me.

"F-faster.." he said. His face was fucking hot he seemed so much like a bottom.

I obliged amd went faster. I saw him bite his lip. He grunted quietly and I felt hot sticky cum on my hand. I put his member back in. He panted and Katie noticed.

"What's wrong Killua?" She asked. "Oh! I just feel a little sick is all.." he told her. "Oh.. well me and rachel should leave now then. You need rest." She said.

"C'mon cookie" she said to rachel. Rachel and her got up and headed towards the door. "I'll be right there rachel" she said to rachel who was walking.

"I'll be in our room~" Killua said and got up. Katie walked towards me smirking. "Yuh get into it~" she said and walked away.

'wait she knew-'

Nyrooom more smutty shit. Here is another chapter children. Don't really know what to say here except have your daily cake.

(◕ᴗ◕✿)🍰 (Only og's remember that face)

Total words 1064