bathroom smut

A/n I'm on my tablet writing this so it may look a little different.

Y/n pov

After Katie dropped us off back at our apartment we got to discussing.

"well they think its my moms birthday today so lets just go now." killua said. "I'm packing some food cause I ain't eating fast food the whole day." I said

"kay, I'm gonna take a shower. You can join if you want ~" he said while walking off.

I walked into the kitchen and looked in the fridge for what foods I could bring that would last a day.

"Hm... Grapes? Crackers, juice boxes," I grabbed some food and put them in this tote bag I got at a store.

I set the bag on the counter. 'Should I join killua-?' I thought to myself.

'Two things could happen, we could take a normal shower, or he could, well, fuck me. But I'd honestly be fine with either soooo" I decided to take a shower with him.

I walk to our bathroom and knocked on the door. "Yeah?" I heard killua call. "I'm joining you." I told him.

"alright then~"

I opened the door and closed it behind me. I saw killua peek from behind the curtain as I took off my clothes.

I stepped in the shower and felt the hot water on my skin which was soothing. "Nice choice" he said. "Thanks"

"but you did know what would happen, right?" he said as he backed me up to the shower wall.

'yes-' "no~" I teased.

He chuckled. "What a bad girl- (hold up- wtf am I writing-?! Getting too out of hand y'all🖐😳 switch the language)

" well, while we're in here... Maybe we could.. Have some fun?~" he asked.

My cheeks warmed up. "y-yes" 'stupid bitch why'd you stutter- he ain't that hot-' (yes he is) "alright then, lets have fun~"

I felt his hand go down to my entrance. He slowly put in one finger watching my face the whole time with a smirk.

Then he put it another. "do you want me to move them?~" he asked. I nodded my head furiously.

He started moving his hands, and let me tell you. He knew how.

Tiny moans escaped my lips as he kept moving his fingers. "You like that ~?" my fucking face heated up faster than a volcano.

"yes..~" I whispered. "Hm what'd you say?~" he asked while using his other hand to gently hold my throat.

"Y-yes ~" I said louder. He started moving his fingers faster when I said that.

"aHh-~" he licked his lips and pulled his fingers out. "turn around."

Being the good girl I am~- I turned around, and put my hands on the wall.

He came up behind me with his dick (Idk what to say without it sounding weird-) at my entrance.

"ready?" "Mhm" he pushed in with a grunt of pleasure. "You never fail to please me~" He said.

He started moving his hips and I moaned in pleasure. He moved his head next to mine and moaned in my ear, "ahH~" my face heated up even more.

'curse his sexy voice-'

He was thrusting into me and moaning in my ear AND holding me. What more could I want.

Our moans were probably louder than the running water. He touched my body all over, gently groping my breast.

"mm- god damn..~" killua panted. He started going harder and faster causing me to moan louder. "ahHh~ killua~"

"maybe.. You could try saying.. Daddy again..?~" he smirked and whispered between pants.

'Alright then'

"daDdy ~ you're so gooddd~" I moaned seductively while looking at him. His cheeks heated up and I felt him get bigger.

"wow~" he said. "You're gonna make me cum~" 'good-'

"daddy ~ could you go faster? ~" I asked oh so innocently. "Since you asked so nicely ~"

He started pounding into me to which I was on the verge of cumming. "AhHH~ kiLluAaa ~ fuck..~ " I panted.

"more~ moree ~" I pleaded. He obliged. "Cumming-" he groaned. "FuCkkkk~" aHHh-~!" We both came and he pulled out and came.

We both stood there panting. He wrapped both his arms around me. "I love you" he said.

"I love you too"

After our shower and getting cleaned up, we were now in our car driving to block wood. We had a day till we got there.

Welp. Uh its not what it looks like. I didn't write another smut- not me. Wrong bitch. Okay fine I did. But like I'm tired asf and stressed so you get semi kinky shit. Also, Imma do my next post as my short qna. that's all, mwah love you my sinners😚

Cake! (◕ᴗ◕✿)🍰

Total words: 785