News?

"Y/n.....~ " I shifted around in my bed a little. "Y/n~ wake up my love~ its morning ~" I smiled slightly at my dearest boyfriend killua's voice.

"I made you breakfast in bed dear" I sat up and looked at the delicious looking pancakes. "They look lovely" I told him. "Like you ~" I smiled an-

"Get your sexy ass up!!"

I jolted up wide eyed. 'Huh-?' "Y/n get up" I looked over at the one and only real killua fucking zoldyck. "So it was a dream.." I grumbled.

"What was?" He asked me. "A killua who wasn't an ass and an idiot" I replied while getting out of bed. "But I'm your ass and idiot~" he teased. "Damn right, now why'd you wake me up?" I asked a bit angered.

"1. Its 2pm so you've been sleeping for like 15 hours." "1 that is totally incorrect 2 doesn't explain why you woke me up-" "1 you didn't let me finish. 2-"

We both heard someone knock at the door. "2, that" he said while pointing out the door to the living room. "Why didn't you answer it yourself" I asked with an annoyed tone. "Cause you needed a reason to wake up and I didn't want to" I looked at him "seems like something I'd say."

We both walked out of my room and to the living room. I opened the door and my face lit up. At the door was my dearest best friend, "Katie!" I said happily. However I stopped when I saw her holding hands with the one and only, Rachel.

Yep. Rachel. The same bitch who wanted to steal killua away from me. Lets rewind.

                                      Back in middle school

"I wanna ask this girl out." Katie told y/n. "You're gay?!" Asked y/n a bit surprised. "Pan actually. I hope you're okay with that..." Katie said nervously. "Of course I am!" Y/n said.

'I wanna ask Rachel out but I'm pretty sure she's straight.' Katie thought sadly.

Hold up. Why would Katie wanna ask Rachel out-?

'I know Rachel is kinda mean but she's never done anything actually bad to anyone so maybe y/n will be okay with it. I know Rachel isn't as mean as she makes herself out to be'

                             Time skip (still in middle school)

"Y/n, I want you to know who I like." Katie said while fumbling with her fingers. "Alright, who is she?" Y/n asked. "Its... R-rachel.."  'What-?' Is what y/n and rachel were both thinking. Rachel had over heard y/n and Katie talking and decided to ease drop.

'Katie likes me-?' Rachel thought to herself. 'This is perfect. I can pretend to like her back so I can get closer to killua since she hangs out with him and y/n alot.' Rachel smiled to herself.

'Well, in Katie's eyes she just sees Rachel as a typical mean girl since we haven't told her about what Rachel did.' Y/n said to herself. "Its okay Katie. I don't hate you." 'I want her to be happy so I won't tell her.'

                                        Time skip to class

"Okay kids. We all know about this lgbtq month coming up. I just wanna warn you. If you're apart of it you're going to hell." The teacher said to everyone in the classroom.

Katie was shocked and mad along with some other kids. 'Man, I don't got a problem with them but I don't think they're going to hell.' Rachel thought. 'But this can give me an opportunity to fake being bisexual and fake come out.'

Rachel slammed her hands on her desk and stood up. "Miss. You're a filthy liar. The lgbtq is not going to hell. WE ARE THE SAME AS YOU STRAIGHT PEOPLE. Yes. I said it. WE. I'm bisexual and if you don't like it you can kiss my ass!!" Rachel yelled.

Everyone was surprised, including Katie. "She's bi?" People whispered around the room. Katie had a glimpse of hope. "I'll sue you if you continue this bullshit." Rachel said sternly. "A-alright miss Rachel, please sit down. I won't lie anymore." The teacher said a bit scared. (Side note, Rachel's filthy rich.)

Rachel smirked and sat down. Some kids cheered for her bravery.
'Now I just have to do some nice things to Katie and she should get enough courage to ask me out. Then I can get closer to killua, then he can finally see how nice and perfect I am and will leave that whore y/n and take me. Then I can forget about Katie. Yes its perfect. " she thought.

Rachel then continued every day to do something nice for Katie. Like helping her with books or saying hi and asking how her day was. After some time Katie had enough courage to ask her out.

"Thank you Rachel for coming here" Katie said. "You're welcome! Now, what is it you wanted to tell me?" Rachel asked. "W-well... I wanted to tell you that.. I-i like you.." Katie looked at the floor with her hands behind her back. "W-wait really?! I like you too!" Katie looked up what with blush on her cheeks.

"I was too scared to tell you" Rachel said. "D-does this mean we can date..?" Katie asked shyly. "Of course!" Rachel replied and hugged Katie. 'Perfect...' Rachel smirked. Katie's face was red and she hugged Rachel back.

                                      Back to regular time

                                              Y/n's pov

I still didn't believe Rachel. She gave me bad vibes. "Hello Rachel.." I said coldly. "Hi y/n!" Rachel said. "Guys, Rachel needs your help." Katie said. 'No way in hell.' "With what?"Killua asked curious. "Tell them babe" Katie told Rachel, Rachel nodded and stepped closer. "I need your help finding my dad... he's gone missing.." Rachel said with tears in her eyes.

"Aren't you rich? don't you have top notch search parties looking for him?" Killua asked. "Yes but they aren't finding anything, and the years I've been friends with you guys I know you two are really good at solving stuff. So please, help.."

Me and killua looked at each other then to Katie. She was sad too.
"Okay we'll help. We can start tomorrow" I told her. "No! We have to start now! Each day we waste he could be getting closer to death!" She said. "Now lets go search for leads!" She yelled and ran towards our laptop on the coffee table.

'This is going to be exhausting' me and killua both thought.

Hello peeps! This is the first chapter to my sequel! I hope you liked it! Also I'm writing this on a tablet so I don't know if the paragraphs look longer here but yeah anyways here's some cake!

😽🍰

Total words: 1134 (omg it says hell- 1141 words now)