"Sorry I'm late, fencing wasn't all that great today" Tamara said as she plopped down on a chair beside Wanda. The brunette lit up once she saw her sister along with the metal leg she had up to her mid thigh.

"Who are you?" Secretary Ross asked the dirty blonde stiffly.

"Secretary Ross, this is Tamara Maximoff. She's one of the enhanced. Speaking of enhanced where's Pietro?" Steve asked.

"About that...Pietro and I talked. Said he didn't want to come back. His wife agreed" Tamara said quickly.

"Wife?" Savannah asked as a grin played at her lips. "I'm so happy for him" The girl said as Tamara smiled.

"Anyway, back to what I was saying, please" Ross cut in.

"Many people see you as heroes...there are some...who would prefer the word 'vigilantes'." He started.

"And what word would you use Mr. Secretary?" Natasha asked.

"How about 'dangerous'? What would you call a group of US-based, enhanced individuals"

"Cool" Tamara muttered, though she was ignored.

"who routinely ignore sovereign borders, and inflict their will wherever they choose, and who, frankly, seem unconcerned about what they leave behind?"

"It takes a toll on all of us trust me, it's not like we don't care" Savannah responded.

"Really?" He asked. "New York." He started.

Rhodey looked away before looking back at Nat.

"Washington, DC" He said clicking his pointer.

The visuals were enough for Savannah to unconsciously run a hand over her shoulder where her scar was laid. She looked away, as did Sam.

"Sokovia." 

Tamara didn't even realize her body fading a little as she looked away from the screen. "I don't need a remembrance of the past, get to the point" Tamara said wavering in her voice.

"Lagos" 

Savannah couldn't do it, without another word she stood up and walked out the door, finding herself on the stair case. 

"Okay. That's enough." Steve said sternly.

"For the past four years, you've operated with unlimited power and no supervision."

"We're not kids Mr. Secretary" Tamara said looking up and away from her fiddling hands.

"You're not completely human either." He retorted making the girl scoff.

"This is an arrangement the governments of the world can no longer tolerate. But I think we have a solution." The grey haired man held a thick paperback in his hands before sliding it to Wanda.

"The Sokovia Accords?" Tamara read aloud.

"Good, you can read" He said casually making the dirty blonde glare at him.

"Approved by 117 countries, it states that the Avengers shall no longer be a private organization. Instead, they'll operate under the supervision of a United Nations panel, only when and if that panel deems it necessary." He said walking around the table.

"The Avengers were formed to make the world a safer place. I feel we've done that." Steve protested.

"I agree, I don't want to be put in a cage again and only leave when I'm allowed." Tamara shook her head.

"Tell me, do you know where Thor and Banner are right now?" Secretary Ross asked.

"Yes" Tamara said as Natasha gave her a questioned look along with the others.