"Oh! So now your a hypocrite AND a liar" she scoffed loudly over her shoulder, storming into the kitchen as Sirius dropped his paper with a grin.

"Morning gorg- christ what's he done now?" He sighed, running a hand over his face as Remus followed on behind her, slightly out of breath, looking between the two, one absolutely filled with rage and the already tired from their argument that he hadn't even heard yet.

"I swear to you...I did NOT sleep with her...I thought I had, and I regretted it instantly but she assured me that I didn't" Remus pleaded, holding his hands together in a begging motion as her face remained cold and dismissive.

"Huh? Who did you sleep with?" Sirius questioned in confusion.

"NO ONE!"

"TONKS!"

They both spoke at the same time spinning their heads to the man sat at the table as his eyebrows shot up to his hair line and he lifted his hands in the air, slightly scared.

"I was just asking" he defended, "Anyway...you can't exactly be mad at him when you were going to the exact same thing last night with me"

"He can sleep with whoever he wants!" She flung her arm to the side, gesturing to Remus who was now running his over his face again in regret, "Just don't make me feel guilty about it and then do the exact same thing!"

"I honestly didn't" he whispered into his hands, "I didn't sleep with her"

"Why was she leaving your room this morning then?" She pointed out with a knowing look as Sirius leaned back in his chair with a proud smirk.

"That is damning evidence mate" he chuckled watching his friend shake his head rapidly and look to her with pleading and lost eyes.

"I wouldn't" he whispered, "You know I wouldn't"

"I don't know shit Remus..." she sighed tiredly.

Sirius simply spectated them both, looking from one to the other, the begging look in Remus' eyes and the angry and overwhelming hurt in Willow's.

He knew it would take a while for her to lose her feelings for his friend, but he was willing to wait, he was prepared to.

"Right..." Sirius clapped his hands together after a moment of awkward silence, "Why don't you go have a smoke and you go have a drink...and avoid each other for the day...because if you don't someone may die"

He ushered Willow out of the kitchen and turned back round to Remus who dropped down into a kitchen chair, his head in his hands.

"I didn't sleep with her Padfoot" he whispered painfully, "You know I didn't"

"I know"

 A few days had passed and the three staying in the house had pretty much separated into two. Willow and Sirius tucked away in her room, giggling and rolling around on the bed and Remus who stayed sat down stairs, book in his hands, wishing he were deaf.

He knew he had lost her.

He knew after the party, after giving her away so easily, he had lost her. He didn't stick up for himself and it was the only thing she had ever hated about him, and he hated it too.

Now it was too late.

Willow sat in bed one night waiting for Sirius to get back from a mission. She found it weird that both him and Remus were going on a mission for the order when he wasn't allowed out at the best of times.