Entry 12

"Okay, we should play truth or dare again." Diego says before passing the blunt to me. His character starting to become more hazy with each hit.

Five looks at him like he is an idiot, folowing with Klaus laughing. He quickly shut it down with his angry stare.

"Right, cuz last time that ended so well. Or did you forget?" Five says, referring to the last time that we played and we ended up in a huge fight.

"Well, you both fixed it did you not?" Diego says cheekily laying back on the hotel Futon not far from the bed.

Diego receiving an annoyed glare from Five at his ignorance.

Klaus and me groan annoyedly fed up with the arguments. They are always at eachothers throats.

"Don't kill the high by fighting." Klaus says already pretty mellowed out, but we usually just get high together and its nice to chill with the family, but when they start fighting, nothing kills a high quicker.

Rolling my eyes, I take a big puff holding for a bit before exhaling.

Passing it to Five, he does the same and I lay on his lap on the bed just letting the feeling set in.

"Fine, who goes first?" Five finally says kissing my forehead lightly before passing the blunt to Klaus.

Looking up at him I smile that he is gonna let go of his pride, and I notice a shy smirk on his face.

Klaus told me he doesn't usually see him do that with other people, like i'm the only one that seems to have that effect on him. It's adorable. He just won't admit half the time that he has a soft spot.

"I WILL" Klaus practically shouts into my ear, pretty gone already.

He almost falls off of the bed, preparing to announce his turn like some kind of public speaker, but I quickly shut it down refusing for his feet to stand on this clean bed.

"Diego, Truth or Dare." Klaus says to him spinning in circles on the carpet before climbing to sit on his lap to annoy him.

"Jesus. Truth." He responds tapping the end if the thick rolled cigar on the ashtray resting by the open window, holding him up so he doesn't fall.

Diego refuses to accept that he can be sweet sometimes, but I think its cute with the love/hate sibling bond that they have.

"What is your biggest fear?" He asks kinda just staring at the ceiling trying to see if its just him moving, or the ceiling itself.

Five lays back more allowing himself to get more comfortable.

"That's twenty questions jackass, not truth or dare." Diego says coughing a bit at the giant puff he just took.

Klaus jumps off of his lap onto the carpet, immediately regretting his poorly thought out decision.

"Shut the fuck up and answer the question." Klaus responds rubbing his poor knees.

"Okay, well I guess staying here any longer than I have to. It almost seems like the days keep getting longer." Diego honestly answers, ending with a small dissapointed sigh at the realization.

This moment is great, but at some point on this trip we realized we have to go back to numbing our feelings, and getting through training days like crazy.

"Shit, you can say that again man." I say exhaling. The deep breath keeping me slightly grounded as I reflect on the fact that we are almost there, but the dark times makes it feel so far.