Chapter 7: Friends and jealousy

Start from the beginning

---

Dahyun went back to her supposed classroom after several minutes of searching for Sana.

"Maybe she went in class already." Dahyun thought to herself.

"Oh, miss Kim. I'm sorry to say but you're going back to your former classroom." The professor told her once she entered the 3rd graders' class.

"What? Why the sudden change again?"

"The headmaster didn't like the idea of a 1st grader in a 3rd grader classroom so he decided to change it again. Sorry for the late information. Don't worry, it wouldn't be considered as late for you."

Dahyun exited the classroom, but not before peeking at the direction where Sana is supposed to be sitting at.

"She's not there as well..."

Dahyun became worried. What the older thought that she's being ignored by her?

She go back to her former classroom, much to everyones shock and excitement.

"Ahh, you're here! I supposed professor Lee already told you about the sudden change yet again?" Dahyun nodded in response. "Very well, you may sit next to Park Jimin."

The teacher pointed out at a guy with light orange hair, puffy cheeks, and a flirty smile. Dahyun went to her seat and began listening until...

"You look familiar." He mumbled. "I think I saw you before... Hmm, but when and where... Oh! At the stage play, right?" Dahyun looked at Jimin and nodded at him.

"I knew it! You're one of the most eye-catching one, you know? Just a shame that you get to be partnered with Eunwoo. But now that he's gone, I can finally steal the spotlight. Do you agree to be my leading lady at the next play, baby?"

Dahyun was getting uncomfortable by her new seatmate's flirting. If only Sana is here...

"Wait. Why am I thinking about Sana-unnie at this time?"

Luckily, the teacher heard Jimin and shuts him up. "Mr. Park, if you don't want to listen you can just stand in the hallway rather than being noisy beside a student who wanted to learn."

"Okay fine... grandma."

"What did you say?!"

"I-I said fine, young maiden." The teacher rolled her eyes at her flirty student before continuing the lesson.

Timeskip

Class have been dismissed and it's now lunch time.

Dahyun saw Momo and Tzuyu walking together as soon as she went outside the classroom.

"Dahyun! Do you want to join us for lunch?" Momo invited.

"Uh, no thanks, unnie! I'm going with Sana-unnie."

"Oh that girl from earlier? I think I saw her on the rooftop talking to someone."

"Really? Thank you, unnie! Have a nice lunch with Tzuyu!" Dahyun ran upstairs without even receiving an answer from the two.

Once Dahyun reached the rooftop, Momo was right, she seems to be talking with someone. Or rather, that someone is the only one talking to Sana.

She went closer and heard the female stranger's voice.

"I like you so much, Sana-senpai! Please go out with me!"

"A confession?" Dahyun thought while staring at them. She never knew that the Japanese would be popular. Well, the latter is usually alone so it's very surprising.

Unbeknownst to the younger, Sana saw her. She immediately spoke. "Sorry, but I already like, no, love someone else."

The girl who confessed to her had her eyes widen.

"I see... I guess popular people had someone they admire, too. Thank you, senpai." The girl bowed before running downstairs.

"Dahyun. I know you're there." The younger gasped in shock. How did she knew?!

"S-Sorry for gossiping..."

"It's okay. Let's go eat lunch." Sana held Dahyun's hands as they walk downstairs together.

"I don't know why... But I feel relieved whenever Sana-unnie holds my hand." She then remembered the older's words from earlier.

"She likes someone? How come I didn't knew that? Whom could that be?"

***

I was rushing to finish this chapter so if there's any grammar and spelling mistakes, please forgive me. I can't resist on updating lol