30 - Enter the Dragon

Start from the beginning

Later, Alana and Emma were in Alana's car, watching Regina who was stood outside the library waiting for the villains.

"Will our lives ever be quiet?" Alana asked.

"Probably not anymore," Emma said and chuckled.

"Fun," Alana said with a sigh.

"They're here," Emma said and the twins ducked as Cruella's car pulled up to Regina and Maleficent.

"When did she get there?" Alana sighed, "Never ask questions when magic is involved," Alana said.

Regina and Maleficent got into Cruella's car and Regina drove off, Alana followed after them at a distance.

"You're thinking... What's on your mind?" Emma asked.

"Just want everyone to be alright," Alana said.

"Where's Neal?" Emma asked.

"Diner, I think, or he's helping Henry and Calla with the author," Alana said.

"You're not avoiding each other are you?" Emma asked.

"No, no, no. He just didn't want me to help you tonight, but you're my sister, you come first... When my son isn't needing me," Alana said.

At the diner, Will and Belle were sat at a table and Will looked at a chocolate cake in front of him.

"You know, you should try some of this cake, it's delicious," Belle said.

Killian walked in and sat beside Will, "Well, look at which two survivors found a dinghy together. I do hope I'm not interrupting," Killian said.

"Uh, Killian, this is... This is Will," Killian and Will looked at each other and Belle noticed the angry look between them, "Have you two met?" Belle asked.

"That we have, yeah," Will said.

"Ah," Belle said.

"Now before you give in to your pugilistic urges, let's take this outside away from the lady, shall we?" Will suggested as they looked at each other.

"And you clearly don't get along," Belle said.

"As much as I'd enjoy flooding you again and trying to scare you from my family, I'm here for Belle," Killian turned to her, "We need to talk in private," Killian said.

Belle and Killian were in the kitchen to talk alone, "And no one knows what these three witches want Regina to help them steal?" Belle asked.

"Not for sure. But they're powerful witches seeking more power, and who's more powerful than the Dark One, than his daughter? His dagger. It's still in town, isn't it?" Killian said.

"Why do you think they're after it?" Belle asked.

"What better way to find the author than by getting the Dark One to do it for you?" Killian said.