SOME INCIDENTS CHANGE LIFE EVEN FOR A SPLIT SECOND

Start from the beginning

"Kookie-ah Tae-ah you want to see the little princess??" Mrs.Jeon asked the boys. The boys nodded their head furiously but Kookie was confused. 'Princess?' he questioned inside his head. The nurse came and gave the baby to Mrs.Jeon and she went near the bed. Both the boys stood up to see the baby.

When Kookie saw the baby his jaw nearly dropped to the floor. She was wrapped up in a baby pink cloth only her face was visible. She had a faint pink tint on her cheeks, lips and nose. She was peacefully sleeping in Mrs.Jeon's arms oblivious to her surroundings. Taehyung started jumping on the bed shouting: "I am going to be Oppa. I have a little sister. I am going to be a Big Brother." He kept chanting this in different tunes and sometimes screaming and sometimes not. It was a cute sight to see. Hearing his screams and shouting, there was a feeble cry which became a high pitch sound as time started ticking. "Oh great. I wanted to make her happy now I made her cry. Oh god! I am a bad Oppa!!" He said and everyone laughed again Tae murmured a "Hey, Not fair!!" and then started laughing along with them. The baby was still crying so Mrs. Jeon and every other adult tried calming down the baby so Mr.Jeon finally placed her back in the crib and started to slowly shake cradle it slowly. But all in vain the baby kept crying.

Suddenly Tae ran towards the crib with a very silent Kookie behind him. Tae carefully lifted the baby with the help of his dad and placed the baby on his lap. He started making weird faces and the baby slowly started to quiten her cries. Tae now gave his cute Boxy smile and the baby smiled seeing such a cute smile. Everyone was shocked seeing The baby stop crying instantly when she was with her brother. On that day Taehyung promised himself one thing and that was he will never be a bad brother to his one and only little baby sister. How much ever old she turned she will always be her little baby sister, that one thing was for sure and he ought to keep it that way.

"Kookie-ah give me your hand" Taehyung said. He gave him his hand. Tae took his little finger and brought it near to his sister's hand and placed it there, she got a hold of her hand. And smiled. Tae also took his little finger and placed it near her hand. She grabbed his hand as well and giggled cutely. Everyone melted at this sight. Who wouldn't? 

"Kookie what ever happens we will be there for her always and forever ok? We will be the best of best friends and best of best siblings. ok?" Tae said in a serious way. Kookie nodded his head like a polite kid and turned towards the little baby and kissed her forehead. She giggled cutely again.

"Yaahh!! I asked you take care of her not to kiss her when I haven't even kissed her.  Oh NO! You took her first kiss then OMG Kookie how could you.." Taehyung slapped him while saying that and then clenched the piece of cloth near his heart and acted like he was offended but soon relaxed and kissed her nose for which she replied while scrunching her nose and giggling.

"But hyung First Kiss doesn't happen that way. You have to be in love and you have to use both of your lips not one lip" He said making everyone's eyes widen..  "Yah! Mr. JEON JUNGKOOK. Where did you learn all these things at young age? Even your hyung might not know such things.." Mr. Jeon spoke. "Daddy I saw mommy's favourite K-Drama and they were doing it and I saw mommy saying "Wow!! He finally got guts to tell her he loves her and had their first kiss. How long have I been waiting for this" So I know everything dad." He said acting like his mother while holding his hands together near to his chest to show him how his mom reacted while speaking these lines and then after explaining the words spoken by his mother he continued looking towards Taehyung and said "Besides Hyung is an Alien. He is very slow" Jungkook shrugged innocently "YAAH!! KOOKIE I AM NOT AN ALIEN" Jungkook just smiled innocently at his hyung showing his big doe-eyes. "Kids these days. No-no Wives these days" He said shaking his head shooting playful glares toward his wife who was laughing awkwardly at the whole situation. Everyone laughed again at the mini K-drama happening in front of them LIVE.