9

We both got in the hot tub, turning the jets on. There was an awkward silence between us, but the jets were loud. I looked at George and a sudden confidence bursts into my blood.

 "So, are we going to act like this from now on?" I asked George as he looked at me with guilt. It was a sincere look. Nothing like before. He stopped from staring for a second and he took a deep breath.

 "I'm sorry. I figured out this doesn't work for me. I acted like I don't want you, but Clay." he stopped and got closer to me. "All I need is you." I looked at him with a sincere face as well and I got deep in my thoughts.

 "So was this whole 'Let's make Dream feel like a piece of shit' just so you can find out you feelings?" I said softly, not wanting this to turn into a fight. He came closer to me and got into my lap. The butterflies that were in my stomach got even more chaotic. I licked my lips and I looked at his, but I figured we needed this talk.

 "Clay, there's a difference between living and existing. I always felt so dull, but with you I'm always so-so happy. Just your presence makes me be happy. I feel like living with you. With this whole youtube thing made me feel so alone, but you. Just you. Since about a year ago I started feeling things. I outed myself to Bad thinking of you. I can't imagine myself without you. What I said on the beach were just my thoughts on the future. I don't want to imagine us breaking apart. But in these two days I figured we should focus on the present." He says, making every word mean something. My heart felt full again. It was the best feeling ever. Like cotton candy when you were young, but sweeter.

 "George. I love you..." I say, wanting to continue the proposition, but seeing George's face falling apart. I quickly giggle and I continue. "But I really want to cut this short and just kiss you. I'm kinda craving your kiss." He hugs my neck with his arms and leans closely staring at my lips. It was the same feeling as before. Closure and pleasure.

 "Then do it." The words made me action. I placed my lips onto his and the tingling sensation came back. Our pink lips were united again, which felt like the world was together again. He pushed himself closer to my skin and sat himself better into my lap. The kiss continued as George opened his mouth, as a sign that I should add tongue. The sloppy kiss felt better than our first one. This one actually was from love. Not touch starvation, actual love. 

 The kiss broke apart as we heard Nick and Bad cheer. Nick was holding his phone up, probably filming our kiss. They high fived as we looked at them with confusion. They began laughing as we shared a look.

 "And that's what I call Badnap on an action." They laughed again as we continued staring in confusion. "Oh, come on guys, be happy! We just made you actual boyfriends. Without us you would still probably sit in bed and cry for each other." I began giggling as I took George's hand and squeezed it tight. He did the same and began giggling as well. He gave me a quick kiss on my cheek and smiled at me. 

-  -

 Time in Texas went fast. We decided to leave after only one week. Not because it was bad, but Nick had his final exams, Bad wanted to go back home because he missed Rat and me and George wanted some alone time. So we began packing and we got in the car.

 This time, the car ride went good. We talked about us and we decided we could call each other boyfriends, for real this time. At the end of the 10 hour drive I decided that I liked road trips. It was actually fun to spend time with your favourite person. Listening to songs and screaming the lyrics. Kissing knuckles from love. And again, talking about us. Our career together. Everything.

-  -

As we reached Orlando, we went at my moms house first. We needed to pick up Patches. It ended up in a family dinner, where I told my mother my relationship with George. My parents were super supportive and my sister bullied me. It was a love bully, but it was funny as well. We took a family photo, that included Patches, of course,  that is now my locker screen. My loved ones in just one photo. And no, I'm not sorry Nick.

 In the end, George said that he will stay till February next year, so we can spend our holidays together. It was really going well. 

A/n popping off with these updates. next chapter will be the last one, but i will start a new book, if u are interested in my writing. love, author.