1

"Ugh- I hate Magma Cubes! How can a game be so annoying?" Dream screeched, occupying George's headphones.

"Calm down, Dream, it wasn't a good run anyway, you had no red biome, just basalt deltas and soulsand valleys," George assured Dream, trying to make him feel better.

"Thanks, George. You spitting facts." Dream started wheezing.

"Yeah, that's what I'm known for," George said proudly.

  Dono: "Hey, Dream, I love you, can you say hi to Mary and Anne? Also, do you love George?"

"Hello Mary and Anne, love you both. And yes, I love George more than anything." Dream started tea kettle-ing again, this time George laughing as well. He meant it.

"Too bad, it isn't mutual.. unless? You'll never know, chat" George continued laughing, knowing that they shipped themselves more than Twitter and their chat did.

"Well, I'm gonna end the stream, guys. I think I'll wait for all the dono's to run out so I can respond to your questions." Dream said with confidence in his voice.

Dono: "Are you planning on traveling to George this year?"

"I don't know, maybe. We talked about it, but it's weird really thinking about our meet-up."

Dream said, him sounding nervous.

George sat listening to him responding to the rest of the questions, most of them being usual ones. He chuckled at the funny answers Dream was giving to chat and he waved at the stream, Dream showing his face from discord.

"Well, thanks for hanging out on my stream, George. It's so boring without you."

"I know. Any truers on chat?" Both of them started laughing.

"But, seriously now, Sapnap sucks ass on my stream. All his simps join just for him singing 'I wanna see some ass' or something."

"I hate his simps. Why aren't they simping for me? I'm much prettier" George said in a joking manner, not actually meaning it. Dream was simping for him, only if George knew it.

"So I gotta go now, it's pretty late. You should sleep too, that way we can still be in sync." Dream says faking a yawn.

"Yeah, I'll go sleep too. Goodnight, Dreamie."

-Buddy left your channel.

Oh fuck. Dreamie? I need to call Sapnap.

Dream's pressed Sapnap's anime profile pic, starting a call. Dream heard a discord sound. He was saved.

"Shit, Dream, it's 3 am, you woke me up. Isn't it like 4 am where you live?" Sapnap sounded angry and sleepy at the same time.

"I know, Sapnap. It's just really important. I think- I think I have a crush on George." Dream was nervous but admitted it. All of their friendship could have gone backwards if Sapnap didn't accept him.

"Oh, so just now you're admitting? I knew you liked George, it was pretty obvious. It's good that George is colorblind, maybe that's why he can't see it." Sapnap started laughing, getting Dream mad.

"It's serious, Nick, I don't know what to do. Lately, he started flirting back, in not a serious manner, but he doesn't know I actually mean it. I don't know what to do."

"So you think I can help you get bitches? I'm single as a pringle if you can't see that." They both stood in the call silently. The silence was interrupted by Sapnap.

"This might sound sketchy, but what if you start fake dating? Maybe he will catch feelings as well." You could have heard Sapnap's smile. He was 100% sure it would work out.