2

I joined the team-speak right after I posted the tweet. There was Bad and Sapnap in the vc.

"Dream! What's up, dude?" Sapnap asked normally.

"Hello, Dream!" Bad said with his innocent voice.

"It's good. It's going pretty great actually. We are going to talk after George's stream, okay?" I said trying to not seem suspicious.

"Oh okay- Twitter noise- did you just tweet something?" I was nervous. What would Sapnap think?

"My network is pretty trash, I posted it a minute ago. Or maybe it's just-

"DUDE, DID YOU JUST BOUGHT GEORGE A PLANE TICKET?" Sapnap yelled making my ears hurt.

"Yeah, it's not a big deal."

"Not a big deal? We need to talk so bad after."

Buddy joined your channel.

"Okay, I and Sapnap will leave you muffins alone now," Bad said, his smirk being so obnoxious.

Buddy left your channel.

"DREAM ARE YOU CRAZY? A PLANE TICKET?" George yelled filling my headphones with his grumpy dumb voice.

"Well, we always talked about it. We both wanted it. This way we can say we are dating when we meet up."

"Dream, I could've bought my own ticket," George said, making me nervous again.

"I know, but if you had to buy it, you probably wouldn't do it. You don't want to visit me." I say, jokingly. George knew it was a joke, but he still continued.

"I want to visit you so bad Dream, that's the problem. I will live at your place, you will probably pay for food and everything else."

"That means I'm your sugar daddy," I say, right before I started wheezing.

"Oh, shut up." We both laughed like two idiots. "Ok, I'm going to start the stream. Get on the SMP." George said deafening.

I open Minecraft and I hear my phone bing. Twitch Notification: GeorgeNotFound went live! I open Twitch on my second monitor, entering George's stream. His pink-ish skin was shinning today. He was looking good in his merch, but he would've looked better in mine.

I spam the chat with 'hey cutie <3', preparing for all the fans to freak out. Not gonna lie, he was cute.

"Okay, Dream is with us today! We are going to build something on the SMP. Dream, say hello to the stream." George said, kinda scaring me because I didn't know he undefened.

"Hello, guys!" I say. I hoped that nobody noticed how nervous I was for after the stream.

"So, what should we do today, Dreamie?" Dreamie? Was he joking? Did he really wanted to turn me on?

"Uh-h, I don't know." My voice cracked.

"Let's build a house together. Tommy and Sapnap destroyed mine and Techno calls you homeless and I know it annoys you." George said. He was right, Techno really annoyed me with that joke.

After about 3 hours of gathering materials and building our mansion, it looked great. George just ended the stream and I was really nervous about tweeting something about our 'relationship'.

"Goodbye, guys! Love you." I say while George was ending the stream.

"Ok, I ended the stream, now let's have a talk." I swallowed my saliva, leaving my mouth dry. I wished this was over with.