" Yes, she does." Evie said, picking up a can of hair spray.

" Also, when did you get a sandwich?" Jane asked.

" A few minute before you guys got here, why?" I asked taking another bite.

" Don't tell Thana, she'll get jealous." Mal said.

" I was actually planning on giving her the other half." I say pulling the dining cart closer and pulling the cover up to show them the other half of the sandwich.

" Yep, she's gonna love you forever." Evie said jokingly, I chuckled and put the cover back over the sandwich. An alarm went off on Evie's phone making us all look at her, " it's time for your first touch." She sang.

I stood up from the chair and took a deep breath, giving myself one last look in the mirror making sure I looked ready to get married. I grabbed the half of the sandwich and left the room with the bridesmaids. Since the bachelor and bridal suite were each on one end of the hall way, Evie put one of her folding walls in the middle with a space in the side for us to hold hands. I then stood on my side and waited for Thana.

First Touch and Personal Speeches

Thana POV

I was still talking with the boys when there was knock at the door and my bridesmaids walked in. " You ready?" Mal sang with a wide grin on her face.

" Yeah, give me a minute." I carefully stood up and grabbed the paper I had my speech for Carlos on. " Now I'm ready."

Jane takes Carla out of my arms and letting her sleep on her chest. I thank her then leave the room, leaving everyone there to talk amongst themselves. I walk up to the folding wall, it was slightly thin and I could see Carlos' figure standing with his back to the wall. I do the same and reach my hand around grabbing onto his. He squeezes mine as our fingers intertwine. " Hi." Carlos said just loud enough for me to hear him.

" Hi." I chuckle, giving his hand a tight squeeze. There was a slight moment of silence, " I don't really know what to say."

" Me neither." Carlos said making the both of us laugh. " The girls said you were good, but I want to hear it from you. So, how are you?"

" I'm feeling amazing, I mean I am marrying you." I say, I heard him giggle from the other side of the wall. " What about you?"

" I'm great, I mean I am marrying you." He said copying me. " So you wanna go first? You want me to go first?"

" You can go first because I'm nervous." I said, I'm can pretty sure he can feel how sweaty my palms are.

" Okay." He chuckled, I heard a paper unfold and him take a deep breath. " Dear Thana, 10 years ago if someone were to tell me the girl that Mal brought to the group was going to be the woman that I was going to marry, I would have told them they were insane. I wouldn't believe that because on the old Isle, we were always taught that love was for the weak, which was something none of us wanted to be. But for the next five years after meeting you, you made me fall in love with you. The way you laugh, your beautiful smile, your angelic personality. Every aspect of you made me fall for you harder everyday.
So, when we were 13 I took the leap of faith. I struggled to find the words for what was in my heart, so I kissed you because actions speak louder than word. When you weren't kiss me back, though I had ruin everything but by a miracle you kissed me back. In that moment, I knew, I just knew that I had became the luckiest man alive. For the next almost 5 years, I was the happiest man alive, I cherished every moment I was able to spend with you. But when I got told I was getting sent to Auradon, it was the second most heartbreaking moment for me, the first is when I had to say bye to you.
During those six months apart my love for you only grew, I knew as soon as I could get you I wasn't going to let you go. When I finally got back to you I was shocked finding out I had a daughter, but her being a secret wasn't going to stop me from being there for her and you. Thana, I love more than my word could show. I'll love you more than I could ever express. You are my best friend, my one and only true, and I will love you till forever ends."