Master of your fate

Bnha doesn't belong to me, it belongs to Kohei Horikoshi.
I don't own teen titans.
Raven- Tokoyami
Robin- Yaoyorozu
Beast Boy- Asui Tsuyu
Cyborg- Rikodou Satou
Star fire- Uraraka
Mumbo Jumbo- Izuku
------------------------------------------------------
'Master Of your fate' was shown on the screen, making many students curious on what it could possibly mean. "What do you think that means?" Asked Kaminari to Jirou, "I'm not sure, that's a really weird name to put a Universe." She said.

Suddenly a voice was heard all over the teather, "In this universe, Midoriya doesn't became a hero, he becomes a villain."

"Stop lying you shitty extra, there is no way that shitty nerd would become a villain!" Exclaimed Bakugou, finding the mere thought of Deku becaming a villain unbelievable.

"As much as I dislike to agree with Bakugou, I also find the idea of Deku becaming a villain quite inconceivable." Said Iida, frowning. Meanwhile many others agreed with them. Aizawa glared at them to shut up, although he couldn't activate his quirk, the man still was pretty scary when he wanted to be.

'Thank you Eraser-head, as I was saying before I got interrupted. In this world Izuku becomes a villain who uses magic to do crimes. Hoewer a group of Vigilantes called the Teen Titans try and stop him. Hoewer it doesn't go as they expect.'

Listening to everything XYZ was saying were the villains, as they were listening some were talking, "you heard that Compress, in this, Izu-kun is a villain like us and a magician like you, do you think he makes people bleed?" Asked Toga, Compress could only shrug not really knowing how he would stack up to the Izuku from that universe.

"Can we start the damn show already!" Said Shigaraki scratching at the side of his neck.

'Very well' XYZ said.

In the screen appears Izuku, or Deku, as he is known in the criminal world, he looks really similar to their own Izuku, from the baby like face with the freckles to the green hair. Hoewer there are two differences, the Midoriya on the screen has blue skin and dresses like a magician.

"Well at least he has style." Compress says to Dabi, who only grunts in response.

"Well you know what they say–if you can't beat Deku..." Deku says as to the Titans who are trapped in cages, as his head starts to inflate like a ballon, "...Join Deku."

"Oh! I definitely can't do that, I wonder how he did it." Says Compress out loud. "Yeah, no normal magician can do that, what's his quirk?" Asks Kaminari.

'His quirk is called Mumbo Magic, he uses it to do all kind of things with it, but do to his quirk being seen as to weak and pathetic, he went for a life of crime instead.' XYZ responds.

"But how? His Quirk seems so powerful and versatile." Hagakure cries out, not seeing how his quirk was weak. Before XYZ could respond, Compress goes ahead, "You could ask the same thing about me, my quirk is versatile and I would like to consider my quirk powerful, so why did I become a villain? It's because society rather have quirks like All Mights, and Endeavors, than a quirk like mine." Class 1-a stay quiet not knowing what else to say.

"May I know where exactly is Midoriya-kun right now? That place is quite unfamiliar." Asks Nezu.

'They are right now inside Deku's hat, the hat act's as it's own little dimension, so you will see many randoms and strange things, like turning each of them into animals, or talking, floating hands, so don't question it.' Answered XYZ.

A puppet of Deku appears reminding that there are two minute left till showtime.

"What does he mean by showtime? Does he mean a magic show?" Ask Kirishima.