Suprise

You and harry look at each other shocked with the news that you'd just heard
"I knew you had fans but i didn't realise they would go to such an extent"
"Me neither I'm gonna film a video tomorrow for my Channel and address the whole situation"
"Shall we just do it together it saves me from doing it for mine"
"Yeah of course but after that we're not bringing it up, we both did mistakes were not proud of"
"I agree bringing it up with tear us apart I'm so glad we got through it together"
He held you close to his chest and you lay on him hearing his heartbeat while you both drift to sleep.

It's the next day and you both sat down to make the video avoiding your phones.
"Hi guys we just wanted to sit down and address the situation"
You both explained everything in hope the fans would understand
"We just want to end off by saying we are officially together and we want you all to respect our privacy"
"As much as we love you guys it's hard keep a private life and that's all we want."
Harry posted the video in hope that the public would understand .
"That's it over and done with"
"Last time were talking about this"
"Yeah we need to move on"
You and Harry kissed once you'd pulled away you looked into each other's eyes when he picked you up and took you to the bedroom. He flipped you onto the bed whilst still kissing. You take off his top while he took off your jumper and unhooked your bra.
"You sure?"
"Yes of course"
You both go ahead and went for it . It was amazing it felt like it had been a while since you'd properly connected.

You both started looking through the comments of your video they were varied but many people respected you and understood I guess they thought what they would feel like in your position. Harry had fully moved in with you by now he gave up his lease with lux and freezy and moved in with you. You needed a video idea for your YouTube and decided to do a surprise stream set up. He was currently using yours as their was no space for his because of your setup and beauty space however you started moving away from makeup youtube yet it still held a place in your heart. You had waited until Harry was out for a sidemen shoot when you invited talia round and went shopping for a full set up.
"Hey guys welcome back so today I'm going to be surprising Harry with a new setup, we've officially moved in together and if you watch his streams you'll notice that it's actually my setup"
You and talia started moving your setup into the bedroom because you didn't stream late unlike him and you couldn't be in the same room because it was annoying.
"So guys we've decided to keep the makeup set up as I need somewhere to get ready am I right"
"Yes of course girl ain't nobody taking that away"
"So we've bought 3 monitors and lux has fetched us Harry's ps5 and Xbox."
You added some finishing touches like led's the setup looked amazing it was half man cave half girly.
"Talia that's his car quick get the cameras ready!"
Harry walked through the door
"Hello I'm home (you jumped out with a camera) and why are you filming.."
"It's a surprise close your eyes"
You led him into the room
"Right you can open your eyes"
"I'm so confused (he opened his eyes) OH MY GOD NO WAY!!"
"You've been using my setup so I thought you deserved your own!"
He came up to you and picked you up swirling you around the room he was so happy and you couldn't help smiling when he was so exstatic!
"Wait but where's your setup"
"It's in our room you stream late so it made sense you had your own room so I can actually sleep"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes of course I am!"
You sat back at your desk editing the video you just filmed whilst Harry was streaming fifa packs so all you heard was screaming. You wanted to get the video out the next day so you were up until late. You looked at your clock and it was already 3:30 am and Harry walked in the room quietly.
"Your still awake?"
"Yeah I didn't realise it was so late I was editing"
"We'll come here you need to get some sleep"
You join Harry in bed and out on friends whilst he pulled you close by your waist.
"Thankyou y/n"
"For what"
"For everything it was so sweet and your the best person I've ever met, I've never loved someone like I love you"
"I love you so much and I love seeing you happy it honestly makes me complete"
"Who knew I'd meet someone and fall in love"
You kissed and then fell asleep.

Do

R