Seperate ways

Today was the day you and Harry would be apart from each other. Only for 3 days but still it was weird you were so close yet kept the balance and hardly ever argued but when you did you sorted it out without escalating. Harry would be going on a lads trip to film a video while you and talia were going to Mykonos for a fenty beauty launch.
"Morning babe" says Harry half asleep
"Morning.. wait did you just call me babe"
"Wait what did I?"
"Please never say that again" you say smiling you weren't a lovey dovey couple but you kept the balance just preferred taking the piss out of each other instead.
"Yeah I'm never saying that again " he laughs and puts his arm around you.
"You excited for the lads trip or not then"
"Not sure to be honest all I'm excited for is I'm getting pissed tonight I can feel it"
"So am I hundred percent need it aswell"
"I'm gonna miss you"
"Me too it's only for 3 days, speaking of what are you gonna do since I'm back after you are you staying here or going to yours?"
"I think I'll go back to mine and just wait and pick you up next day"
"Yeah that's fine, Harry can I ask you a question"
"Go ahead"
"Would you want to move in with me, your here nearly everyday anyways it just makes sense"
"Wait for real"
You nod
"Yeah of course I'd love to"
You sit up and make out he then looks at you hinting something
"One last time?"
"Go on then"
An hour had passed and you were both getting ready to leave your suitcases were packed and ready to go. Harry had to leave before you to meet the boys. You kissed at the door while you waved him goodbye. 2 hours later you met up with talia and boarded your flight to Mykonos. You and Talia were so excited and it turns out Simon jj and Harry were on the same team so it was easy to know updates on where they were going.

You and Talia had arrived in Mykonos and were sharing a gorgeous hotel room
"Oh my god this is amazing"
"I know this trip is gonna be amazing"

Their was a party being hosted at the night club that you were both invited to you picked out a red lingerie top from fenty savage line and some red trousers

Talia went with a gold top and black trousers she even ended up cutting a fringe in the bathroom

"It needs a fringe""What?!""This outfit needs a fringe get me some scissors""Talia are you crazy?""Yes I am now pass them me"You give them to her laughing but she surprisingly pulled it off quite well

"It needs a fringe"
"What?!"
"This outfit needs a fringe get me some scissors"
"Talia are you crazy?"
"Yes I am now pass them me"
You give them to her laughing but she surprisingly pulled it off quite well.

It's 2am and your at the club living it up but you both have had way too much to drink. It was an amazing night and you and talia headed back and fell straight to sleep.