Sidemen tinder

You both fell asleep together you on his chest and him with his hand on your hair. You both wake up at the same time when you realised you were on top of him. You look up at the clock
"shit it's 8:30 am" you say panicking.
"Morning to you too..why what's wrong?" Harry said quite groggy.
"The sidemen shoot is at 9:30 I need to get ready"
" you'll be fineee you look nice"
"what are you seeing right now (you laugh together)" "well I'm gonna go and have a shower and get changed, the fridge is full help yourself to anything"
You go and get into the shower and you seemed very chill with him almost like you had a connection. You came out and chose a cute simple outfit with some airforce.

You walked back through to see Harry sat down eating some toast and he left you some

"Right I'll be back in two mins I'll just go have a shower and get ready"
"Alright then are you coming back here after?"
"Yeah I'll see you in abit"
He left the apartment and you couldn't help feeling like you'd done something wrong or that it was awkward from last night you promised yourself that you would talk to him later about it.

Harry's POV:
She'd got changed and she looked really nice but I didn't know what to say. I actually loved last night cuddling and watching Disney it was amazing but I promised myself I'd talk to her later about it. I got ready then headed back over their.

Harry had come back and you'd both got into a taxi and headed to the shoot. You could maintain a conversation with him without you both getting weirded out. You finally arrived.
"Right ill see you when it's your turn"
"Better be nice to me" you say jokingly
You walked downstairs to see the other girl you tubers you recognised a few but you didn't really socialise as they were in groups. Y/n it's your turn on set. You walk up the stairs and walk to the foot prints and see Harry looking at you smiling and you smile back.
"Hi I'm y/n I'm 23 years old and I'm from Manchester"
Ethan was first you had already mentally prepared yourself for the words that were gonna come out of their mouths.
"I'm Ethan I'm 26 and Do you like sharks because I've got a megladong"
All the boys laughed in fairness it was quite funny but you still swiped no.
So far only tobi had made it to the yes side Harry was last and you were looking forward to what he was gonna say.
"Hi I'm Harry I'm 23 years old and are you a muggle because that arse is magical"
"Well I mean i don't know what your seeing but your cute so I'll send you over!"
You finished filming your scene with only Harry Tobi and Vik on the yes side. You waited for Harry to finish up and then you got into the cab together.
"That was so funny"
"I know some of the girls got violated though felt quite bad"
"Oh snap glad I didn't take the short straw"
"Do you want to come back to mine for abit I need some help with this video"
"Yeah of course I'd be happy to help"
You arrived at Harry's flat it was only 2 doors down from yours which was coincidental. You walked and saw 2 men sat down in the kitchen.
"Lads this is y/n, y/n this is callux and calfreezy"
"Hiya nice to meet you"
You went to Harry's room as he showed you the video you were laughing hysterically it was so funny. But non of you had talked about last night .
"Listen Harry I just wanted to say thankyou for everything you've been so helpful with my move and really made me feel welcome"
He smiled at you,you were both so happy but you could feel the tension. You both leant in for a kiss.
Harry's POV:
We were talking and I just couldn't take my eyes off her she was talking about gaming and she was so excited about it. Like a puppy getting excited. She then started talking about how much I'd helped her and everything I was smiling she was beautiful. I felt the tension and my heart was telling me to lean in and kiss her and all of a sudden I was leaning and so was she. We kissed it was amazing it was long neither of us wanted to pull away.
After we pulled away we smiled at each other and laughed .