Clubbing

Talia had sent you a photo of what she was wearing so you felt a little less on edge. You got a notification and open Instagram.
KSI now follows you
Miniminter now follows you
Jj had sent you a dm with the location of the restaurant for you to take a cab. You picked out a cute outfit and did your hair and makeup as normal. As far as you knew you were meeting the rest of the sidemen and some of their friends. You picked out a black dress with plain black heels.

You were all ready and called a cab to go ahead and meet them.

You arrived at the restaurant to see them all waiting outside taking Instagram pictures.
" Y/N!" Talia shouts you go ahead and hug her. You then hug jj and Simon.
"Hey girl it's so nice to finally meet you"
"yes we've watched you for ages!"
You turn around confused but then recognise Freya Nightingale and GeeNelson
"oh my gosh no way I love your streams!"
You hug them both and your all stood in a group laughing until a cab pulls up and boys get out.
"Y/N this is Harry, Ethan, Toby , Vik and Josh!"
Says jj he introduces you to them and you hug them all.
"It's so nice to meet you all!"
You say but your still very nervous. The girls are all taking Instagram pictures outside and your really getting along with them all.

After a while you go and sit down in the restaurant, Simon and talia are sat together and so are Josh and Freya after all they were dating. Another girl was their but you didn't speak to her much as she stayed with jj you presume they go out. Your sat next to Harry and your getting along quite well.
"So you stream?"
"Well I try to after the whole move to London I've not had chance to get back in pattern I guess"
"I know what you mean I was the same when I moved from guernsey to here too"
"Your from guernsey?"
"Yeah actually"
"No way that's awesome"
You keep chatting with each other and he's really funny. He took a few instagrams for you and then food arrived. You ate and just got to know them all a lot better.
"Y/N are you free this Thursday?" Said josh
( we were talking about sidemen Sunday's although I had no clue what this was.
"Yeah of course I am why what's up"
"Well were filming a sidemen tinder youtuber edition would you come on?"
"Yes of course I will sounds like fun"

An hour had passed and you were all having fun laughing and joking. You ended up moving to the club and everyone was dancing and drinking. It got to about 3am and everyone was starting to go home . Your a little bit tipsy even though you didn't drink much.
"Y/N! Wait where do you live we might be able to share a cab?" Shouted Harry as you was walking off.
"Oh sorry Harry (you stumble) for fucks sake these heels(you begin taking of your heels and walking bare foot towards him)"
"Wow your very short."
"Hushhh anyways I'm in the Green view apartment blocks in the centre"
"What really? (You nod) oh wow well that's good because so am I he chuckled"
"Perfect we can share a cab but you'll have to help me my feet hurt (you laugh)"

"Alright shorty (he picks you up and lifts you into the cab)"
"Ayo make sure she gets in alright" shouted jj
"Will do jide" shouted back Harry
The cab ride was long you ended up resting your head on his shoulder and laughing you were chatting and it was fine. You'd finally arrived and you put your heels on and got into the lift.
"Harry what floor are you on?"
"Oh I'm on 23 where are you"
"23 wow coincidence" you both laugh
He walks you to your apartment door and makes sure you get in.
"Tonight was fun thankyou"
"Your welcome need to do a collab soon though" "of course!"
You walk into your apartment and go straight to sleep.