From my surrounding, I can see the trees clearing, means we are close to the pack now.

Instead of responding, I just shrug one shoulder up. "You are asking this to someone who had tasered your butt and tied you down",I replied with a smirk. My mind reeling back to the memory where I had tasered them, the memory almost makes me feel so satisfied.

But his snort brings me back from the sweet memory, making me narrow my eyes at him. He stares down at me with a smirk of his own, a teasing tone taking over.

"Tied me down? My silly Dove, I had made myself tied down willingly. Your flimsy rope can't hold me down." He shakes his head but there is a smile setting on his lips.

The lips from which I can't take my eyes off. Being in his arms puts me in closer to his face. I am able to look every feature on his face.

He is breathtaking.

So breathtaking, it makes my heart hurts and that urges me to punch his face for this. I sigh.

"So you are a trained fighter?" He asks, nonchalantly as he makes his way to the open space, crossing people who look at me with worry and some admiration.

I give them a weird look saying "What?" before responding to Rudolf, "we are not doing 20 questions here but to settle down your curiosity, I am."

"Profession?" He asks another question.

"No." I clip out a single word. He is asking me like he doesn't know about me. I bet by now everyone is aware of who I am and what I do.

He glances down at me for a quick second before looking up again. He opened his mouth to say something but thought otherwise by closing it again. He is thinking something, I can literally hear the gears turning inside his peanut size brain.

But my attention from him was momentarily taken away when my eyes spot a familiar face in the crowd which have been staring at us.

The guy who was getting bullied the other day was standing behind a tree at the edge where the forest starts, his figure almost blending under the shadows. His hazel eyes are looking over at us but I can't see his face expression because of the distance.

He seems to notice that I am looking over at him. He hurriedly takes a step back and blend in the forest, moving away.

"Who is he?" I ask, my eyes still pin on the space where that boy had been just a moment ago, the curiosity getting to me.

"Who?" Rudolf asks as he takes a turn which was different from the pack house, I had been in.

My attention was brought back to him as I become aware of my surrounding.
"Where are we going?"

"To the hospital" Once he finishes his sentence,I notice a medium sized building which is bigger than other houses but smaller than pack house. Pack house seems to be the biggest one here, accommodating many wolves.

Rudolf rushes me inside, as some nurses panic and move away from his way.

"I need a doctor right now" Rudolf orders in an authoritive tone, making others shuffles on their feets.

Inside the hospital is squeaky clean. The distinct smell of hospital disinfect reaches my nose. Rudolf takes me in a ward room and carefully puts me on the hospital bed.

As soon as he puts me down, a doctor steps in hurriedly.

"Alpha", he nods at Rudolf before looking at me. His eyes moved over my face before he passes me a kind smile.

"Luna", he bows down slightly.

"Look at her wounds please, she had been attacked by rogues." Rudolf speaks, making the doctor rush to my side as he starts examining my arms to look at the cuts.