Middle of the night ~Miguel

Summary

Oneshot where Miguel and Reader are dating. Miguel wakes up in the middle of the night with a slight issue. He wakes up the reader and... Well, you'll see.

Smut

Your Pov

∆==============∆

"Miggy. I want attention." I tell Miguel as he plays his video games.

"Cuddle with me." I continue.

"One more round and I promise." I can hear muffled voices coming from his headphones. I can barely make out what Hawk says.

"Dude don't leave us for a chick." His voice says.

" Hawk, shut the hell up or I'll tell your mom you got a tattoo." I tell him. It goes quiet except for Miguel's laugh.

"Put the game up Miggy. I came over because I wanted to hang out with. Not watch you play video games." I tell him. He groans playfully then smiles at me.

" Fine." He says turning of the game. I smile. I lay down and hold out my arms. Motioning for him to cuddle with me.

I get ready for him to crawl in front of him, but instead he crawls behind me.

"I'm big spoon tonight." He tells him. I smile. He wraps his arms around me. I grab his hand that layed on my waist and interlace my fingers with it.

I move his hand up and kiss it before moving it back. Never letting go of his hand.

Miguel's Pov

I wake up and look over at my clock. 3 am. Something feels different. I look down and see that I'm hard.

"Damnit." I whisper. I attempt to get up to the bathroom to take care of it. Y/N turns around and looks at me. Her eyes wide open.

"What are you doing?" She asks.

"I have to take care of an issue in the bathroom." I tell her. She sits up.

"I could feel it y'know." She tells me. I widen my eyes. I can feel my cheeks go red from embarrassment. She must have been able to see how red they got because she whispered.

"It's okay you know. And you don't have to take care of it in the bathroom. I'm right here." She says as she crawls into my lap. She starts grind her hips against my bulge.

"Oh god Y/N." I groan. "S-stop plz." I tell her.

"Why? Doesn't it feel good?" She asks.

"Yes, god it feels good. But-"

" Then I don't see the problem." She says as she continues to grind her hips. I groan. It's not like we haven't had sex before. We have. Just a couple times though.

"What if my mom hears Y/N?" I ask. Terrified of what my mother would do if she saw us.

" She won't. Not as long as we're both quiet." She starts to kiss my neck. I groan again.

"Ok, but just this one time." I say before I grab her legs and flip us over to where I'm hovering over her.

I lean in and connect our lips. She kisses back hungrily. I feel her roll her hips upward. Creating friction. She pulls away.

"Let me help you." She says as she flips us back over. Y/N was only wearing one of my shirts and underwear while I was only in boxers.

She pulls my boxers down slowly. She crawls up to me.

"I'm gonna make you feel good." She whispers. I was confused until I felt her hand on my dick. She starts to stroke it up and down. We've never down this before.

She licks one long line up my dick. I groan. I feel her mouth wrap around the tip. Her toungue swirls all around it. We've definetly never done this before.

"Fuck Y/N." I groan quietly. God please don't let my mom hear me.

She moves her mouth down my dick. I hesitantly grab her hair and hold her down. I hear her gag lightly and let go. She comes back up for second only to go straight back down. She bobs her head up and down quickly. I lean my head back.

This is a lot better than handling it myself.

After a few more seconds I feel myself get close.

"Y-Y/N s-stop. I'm close. I don't want to-" I can hardly get words out. She continues to move her head up and down.

" Y-Y/N." I groan. Before I can say anything else I feel myself release.

I hear Y/N swallow as she comes up. She wipes the corner of her mouth. Woah that was hot.

"Better?" She asks. I just nod. She smiles to herself. I grab my boxers and put them back on. She lays back down with me. Within a few minutes I fall asleep.

∆====================∆

A/N sorry this part is short. Hope you guys enjoyed it though.