𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

En başından başla

"I am not going to cry. And if I do it won't be for that reason!" She exclaimed, he laughed. "And thats not funny. It only happened one time.."

"Naw that shit really had me thinking something was wrong with yo ass.." He said laughing. "Thought I was hurting you or sum.."

"It just felt really good and I got emotional.." She said with a laugh before wrapping her arms around his neck. "Since we can't have sex, let's make a Youtube video.."

"Like what?" He asked.

"It's a video called the Boyfriend Tag that everyone is doing and stuff. Wai- Are we back together?" She asked but before he could respond. "Yes we're back together. I don't care what you say.."

"Who- I wasn't even finna say nothing different.." He said shaking his head with a laugh, she shrugged.

"You really did lose your mind when you tried to break up with me. I should've went to your house everyday and stood outside with a knife in my hand.." She said, he busted out into laughter as she looked at him. He was laughing at her but she didn't find anything funny considering she was very serious.

"Why are you laughing at me?" She asked with a frown, he laughed.

"Cause you really crazy as hell.." He said.

"I wasn't joking though. I was serious. You're mine and I don't want anyone to think they can have you.." She said shaking her head before wrinkling her nose in disgust, she didn't understand the feeling she was now feeling for Dejhari.

"I don't want nobody else ta have you either.." He said with a laugh. "That's why I shot at that car.."

"Oh my gawd!" She said putting her hands on her cheeks in shock. "Dejhari that was not funny.."

"I know. I wasn't laughing.." He said shaking his head.

"Dejhari you really scared me. I could've had an anxiety attack.." She replied seriously, he smacked his lips and looked at her. He did sometimes feel bad about that but at that moment he couldn't control his emotions.

"I know but I wasn't thinking about that at the moment. I was just mad cause that shit was embarrassing fa my girl ta be inna other nigga face.."

"Ok but I didn't shoot at you when you brought that girl in my face.." She said rolling her neck touching her chest, I rolled my eyes.

"Muga, I aint bring no nigga in ya face.." He said.

"You did. She was pretty but like Dejhari let's be real.." She said touching her chest, he smacked his lips and looked at me.

"You acting like I ate ya pussy when I was fucking with her. I ate ya pussy that morning before you went with da nigga, the situation is different.." He explained, I frowned.

"Y'know what, forget it.." She said waving her hand. She didn't want to talk about it anymore considering it was in the past and they both forgave each other.

He smacked his lips. "I know you ain't mad.."

"I'm not.." She said softly cracking a smile. "Can we please make the video with food? I'm going to ask my Instagram for the questions right now.."