Chapter 1:All Me

Hi readers..this is going to be my first story so if I do have things that are a mess I'm sorry for the confusion but I will be trying my best with this whole thing.Thanks for reading and please vote my book.Thank you ~MisfitHippie

Your POV

I woke up to the sound of my dumb alarm.I looked at it to see that it was 6:00.I dragged myself out of bed because I'm really not a morning person.I walked over to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.I looked in the mirror and stared at myself.Let me just tell you exactly how I look.I'm 4"11 with hazel eyes and long brown hair that stops in the middle of my back.I guess I have nice curves because of what my mom tells me.But enough about me anyway.I turned on the shower and stepped in.I took a 20 min shower and walked back into my room with a towel wrapped around me.I began to get dressed.I put on a green crop top that says 'geek' on it with regular jeans and my green chucks. Not to fashionable because I hate Monday's.I walked downstairs to see my brother Craig waiting for me.

"Its about time!" He says

"Oh shut up and cmon before we are late" I said back.I got into his car since he is my ride to school until my car is fixed.He started the engine and I looked at the time 7:56..great we are once again going to be late to school.

Okay..that was my first part
I hope it was good for a start. Just to let you guys know this whole story is taking place in Los Angeles, California. Thanks for reading ~Misfit