The Grand Sleepover

*A part of this story is inspired and suggested by @etcstudios596. Go follow!*

I finally arrived at Piper's and opened the door. I thought I heard someone behind me. I decided to look around and see what or who it was. "How could you?!!" Asked a familiar voice from behind me. And let me tell you, that "familiar voice" had her hand around Jentzen Ramirez. "Elliana I-" I was going to explain that her and her boyfriend fell asleep on the couch watching Dance Moms and I had nothing to do, but she interrupted me. "Don't try to defend yourself y/n!" She screamed. Piper appeared at the door and they disappeared like in a fantasy movie. "Y/n what happened?" Asked Piper who was watching  the whole time but I chose to ignore it. "Elliana basically stalked my snap location and followed me here, then got pissed and went off at me. I explained. She didn't care and had whipped cream all over her face. "Come on, let's place pie face." She said. 

That night I realized that the friends I was looking for all my life were right there in front of me. And as for Elliana, she is happy. And that makes me happy. 

Tysm for reading this story! I worked so hard on it so thank you all for getting me to 6.2k+!!! You are all so amazing. Shine bright my stars! And don't forget to read my new story which will be coming soon....: "Claire Rocksmith And Ayden Mekus"!!!