Snap

When we drove down Hollywood Blvd, Jentzen slid his hand into mine. I blushed and Hunter don't notice. He almost kissed me when his phone wrang and It was Elliana. Jentzen almost didn't answer but did anyways. "We need to talk when we get home. " She said. "K." Jentzen replied and hung up. We finally got to the Chinese restaurant and me and Jentzen ordered the same thing! 

When we got home Elliana tugged Jentzen to Piper's room. "Hey, don't worry Elliana just gets nervous meeting new people. Come on, let's listen in on them. "Piper directed. "OK." I replied. Yea SURE she was just nervous.

"Jentzen what the heck is up with you?!?? Ever since Y/n got here you pay no attention to me!! I see the way you look at her!! I see how you act around her! If you like her why don't you just say so?" Elliana screamed

"Jentzen what the heck is up with you?!?? Ever since Y/n got here you pay no attention to me!! I see the way you look at her!! I see how you act around her! If you like her why don't you just say so?" Elliana screamed. "Ellie I'm really sor-" Began Jentzen. "Stop!" Ellie screamed. "Babe what's wrong??" He asked again. " Y/n is what's wrong!!" Said Elliana and went out onto Piper's balcony to blow off some steam.

"Hey." I said coming in. "Hi!" He said smiling brightly. "Hey.. Am I OK.. To you know... Stay here?" I asked shakily."Of course!! Elliana just gets a little jealous. I might even break up with her if she keeps acting like this." Jentzen said his arm around me. He then said, "Anyways, lets find out sleeping arrangements tonight. " "OK!" I replied. Piper then walked in with Lev close behind her.  "I was thinking Y/n and Jentzen could sleep here in my room." Said Piper. Then she continued, "Elliana's mom is picking her up because she says she's not feeling well. " Jentzen smiled at me and I felt butterflies in my stomach. Hey! That's Piper's new song title!