Ellie and Jenzo...

When we got home from shopping, Jentzen and Lev were outside. Elliana ran to Jentzen, and hugged him; followed by a long kiss. I smiled happy for the couple and realized that I had made them fight by kissing Jentzen  my FIRST night at the squad house. I felt really bad for tearing the couple apart. THEY WERE SO CUTE!!!

 THEY WERE SO CUTE!!!

2 Hours Later...

"Hey y/n! Why don't you come watch We Can Be Heroes with me and Claire!" Piper called from her room. "Sure!" I said running up the glowing stairs. "Oh! Is this the part when-" Piper cut Claire off. "Claireeeee! I know your crush is in this move but no spoilers!!!" Piper exclaimed. I laughed. About halfway through the movie I noticed some commotion going on downstairs. It sounding like someone fighting. "What's going on?" Piper asked as we all exchanged worried looks. We had heard a splash in the pool and rushed outside Piper's balcony. "OMG ELLIANA WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!!" I said helping soaking wet Elliana out of the pool. She was shivering. Piper and Claire were close behind us. "Well-" She shivered as I offered her a towel and put an arm around her. "Its over." She said and started crying. "Jentzen broke up with me! " She said sobbing. "Oh my God Ellie I'm so sorry!" I said with my arm around her still. I hoped he hadn't broken up with her to be with me... I had to ask, "Why did he break up with you??" I curiously asked trying not to sound too interested. She replied, "He said he likes someone else and won't tell me who! Then he threw me in the pool after he tried to amusingly make out with me!!!" She said. "Ellie I'm really sorry to hear that." I said sobbing with her. I felt horrible. The fall of Jelliana was probably my fault. "Y/n?" She asked. "Why are you crying too?" She wondered. I replied, "Because that is what best friends do. " And then we took her inside.

* This is actually Piper Rockelle's pool! *