Sneaking Out

7:00 pm.

I was in my room packing for a sleepover that Piper didn't know about and shouldn't. I was in the middle of throwing things into my mini backpack. Me and Elliana had gotten matching ones. Piper opened my door and swung her head around. I quickly put my head in my bag so she couldn't see I was packing. But it didn't work. "What are you packing for?" Piper asked snoopily. "Oh uhhh I was just packing a bag I can take to the mall tomorrow. I heard we are going to be filming." I lied. "Oh. K!" She said then got to the point. "Anyways, Claire wants me to watch the last episode of Vampire Diaries and I don't want to do it alone." She laughed. How could I say no? "Sure!" I replied. "I'll be downstairs in a minute." I sighed. Once Piper left the room and scooped up her Claire's cat Johnny, I unlocked my phone and texted Elliana.

You:  uhhh so we have a slight delay... piper wants me to watch vampire diaries with me and claire andddd idk when I will be over to ur house but I will sneak out the window around 10

Elliana: That's ok! My mom has to clean a little bit so that's fine. I'll be praying for you and Pipes lol

You: Lmao 

Around 10 pm after a long episode of Claire screaming and crying...

"I'm going to bed a little early tonight. We did a lot of filming today." I lied. We only filmed for Symmone's vlog that was only around 12 minutes long. "Awww. Ok." Said Piper. "Night sweetie!" Said Piper's mom from the cat's room. "Night!" I said back. I ran upstairs to my room and made sure the door was shut and locked. I texted Elliana and told her I was on my way. I stuffed up my bed with pillows so if someone managed to get into my room, they would see the pillows and assume I was there. I put my tote on my shoulder, slid my phone in my pocket, put on my backpack, and opened the window. I gently put my leg over the roof and gently swung myself over the edge. I felt like a ninja in the night. The black street painted by porch lights that automatically turned on due to my motion. I had called over a taxi and written down Elliana's address for me to be escorted to.