An Icy Attack?

(Character by: Kalosian_Wonder)

Paul was shocked as he was able to take Ash down. He had hit a dizzy spot and still pulled it off. He had an ice pack on his head as he watched Ash and Dawn train. Brock stayed nearby with his 'vicious' Happiny at his side. Paul didn't admit he was downgrading it due to it pushing a stray attack away. Ash pursed his lips as Dawn finished up and joined the duo.

"How're you doing?" Paul nodded.

"The dizziness is slowly fading..." She nodded as she sat down beside him.

~~~

They were walking near a particular area when something blurred past them. Paul immediately grabbed Weavile's pokeball while Ash and Brock weren't too far behind him with theirs. Croagunk and Infernape came out with Weavile as something struck them. They landed as someone landed.

"What do you think you're doing?" She hissed as Paul took a knee and Dawn stepped in front

"What do you think you're doing?" She hissed as Paul took a knee and Dawn stepped in front. She studied the girl before noticing a small Sneasel behind her. She nodded to Weavile before glancing at the other two that were at Paul's side.

"I'll catch up with you guys later. Take Paul to somewhere quiet and wait for me. I'll stay here with his Weavile. Go." The duo nodded before returning their pokemon and running off. She turned back to the girl and gulped.

"Passing through. You scared us."

"Likely story." Dawn sighed as she got into a fighting stance.

~~~

Paul woke up to the sound of Dawn's almost excited voice and terrified noises. He didn't even remember falling asleep. He sat up and looked around until he saw what was happening. Pikachu, Piplup and Weavile were watching as Dawn was laughing at the fearful boys. Paul rubbed his face before speaking.

"What the hell are you doing?" Dawn paused.

"I'm telling a tale of how I saved a bunch of boys." Ash gulped.

"Don't listen. She used your Weavile and made sense with the attacker. We gotta run." Paul, being the one to not listen, frowned.

"I like my idea. I'm going back to bed and hopefully wake up to good news." Dawn busted out laughing at the other two's distress as he laid down and turned over.

If you guys could put ideas in for future chapters, that would really help. Just keep in mind that they don't know anyone past the Sinnoh journey. You can go before, but no one from Unova, Kalos, Alola, or Galar and you'll be good. Have a great day!