I went to my table and took my seat, by just seeing this pile of papers on my table makes me think of resigning but of course I didn't spend half of my life striving just to get this dream job so I have to keep going for my son. I signed few papers before I decided to take a glimpse on the clock. 

"It's 9 in the morning" I mumbled and checked my phone. I wonder if Lisa picks him up. 

"Atty. Kim, I am just wondering about this police guy who's securing you.. Who is he?" Dara asked when she flip the pages of newspaper. 

"Huh? Bobby? Well.. He's my friend" I told and stood up to get some coffee "Why did you ask?"

"Nothing… You look good together anyway" She told which made me laugh. 

"He's a good friend" I replied and went back to my table with this cup of coffee. 

"I thought your ex-"

"She's back" I cut her off and close the folder of my papers "and if you're going to ask me what I am feeling right now.. I don't feel anything. Maybe I'm just a bit glad that finally the kids can meet their Dada after years of being away" 

"Don't you feel threatened on the thought that maybe she was planning to take the kids?" She bluntly asked. 

I choke on air and laugh at the same time "I'm not a lawyer for nothing Dara. Besides, she won't do that" I said confidently and take a look on the papers again. 

"Do you still have feelings..? " She asked me with hesitant. 

I furrowed my eyebrows and make myself busy "That's too much question for today. I guess your table is waiting for you, My papers want to have alone time with me so you better go" I forcefully smile and make herself go by looking at her. 

"Tss.. I just want to know, is that too hard to answer?" She hissed and crossed her arms "But okay, I'll go now before Mr Park see me" 

"Bye" I said and take other pile of papers on the storage box. 

I started doing my work and tried my best not to pay attention on what had Dara said but it keeps on bugging me. I put the pen on my table with a bit of force before I lean on my chair. I pursed my lips and roam my eyes around the room before I heave a sigh. I should keep myself distant from those kind of questions. 

I brushed my hair using my fingers before I go back writing but before I could, my phone inside the bag buzzed. I quickly searched for it and found that it was Bobby. I answered it without doubt.

"Hello?" I started. 

"Uhm RJ" Bobby said, I can hear Reign's cries. 

"Is there something wrong?" I asked and put my phone between my shoulder and ear so I can still work while talking to him "I thought they're gone home" 

"That's the problem" He said "Reign come here.. "

"What problem? He doesn't want to go?" I asked. I have this feeling that Reign will throw tantrums once Lisa try to take him. He barely knows her personally so I can't blame him. 

"Yeah, Lisa is here and she can't take your son because he doesn't want to go" Bobby replied "Oh, here's your son.. "

"Hello Reign?" I called, he's on line since I can hear his sobs "Talk to Mommy, why are you crying?"

"I don't want to go" He cried. 

"Why? We talked about it last night" I said and checked the other paper, he's murmuring something that I can't understand. Even Liam's voice can be heard through the line, something like he's convincing Reign to go "Did someone hurt you?"