"Inside the room, you may go and check. He's a bit sulky and that's our problem" Bobby laughed.

Lisa didn't speak and made her way towards the room. She found her two kids talking and helping each other to pack Reign's things before they leave.

"Reign.. " She called. The little boy looked behind and saw Lisa. His eyes are swollen and seems like he just finished crying for an hour. Reign was all dressed up and ready to go but the kid was not happy that he's going out with Lisa "Are you okay? What happened?" She asked as she knelt down. 

"He doesn't want to go. He was crying after he found out that Jennie wasn't here in the house and she's not going with him" Bobby stated as he lean on the door frame with his arms crossed "Reign, it's your day with your Dada"

"I don't want to go" He sadly said "I want mommy" 

Lisa sighed and smile a bit "I thought you want to go somewhere? I will bring you and Liam on any place you wanted to go"

Reign shook his head "I don't want to" He tearfully said. 

"You're with me" Liam convinced him "Don't worry, Dada is a cool person. You'll enjoy her company" 

"Please be patient to him, he's still adjusting" Bobby said to Lisa. 

"Yeah, i know" She replied and hold on Reign's shoulder "Do you wanna stay here instead and play?" 

Reign nodded but Liam pouted his lips "But I want to go strolling. That was a promise" He sulky said. 

Lisa scratched her head because she can feel the tension between the two. She doesn't know what to do since both kids have different decisions. 

"How about let's stay here until lunch then we will go out after?" Lisa suggested. 

"No" Both kids said. 

"I wanna stay and wait Mommy"

"I wanna go out" 

Both kids said. Lisa looked at Bobby and fake her smile. The man laugh softly on the situation and go near the kids. 

"It's going to be fun if you walk in the park. You can wait Mommy to come home while you're enjoying with Liam and your Dada, right?" Bobby said, trying his best to convinced Reign "Your Dada will be sad if you don't want to go with her"

Reign steal glances to Lisa then he looked down and played his shoe "Come with us" He said to Bobby. 

The latter took a deep breath "You know that I can't" He chuckled and grope on his shorts "There's only one person you can count on this"

Bobby stood up and walked out, he searched for his phone and dialed a number. Lisa fixed her son's hair, it's very painful for her to see that Reign doesn't want to go with her but of course she needs to understand.

"Reign come here" 

----

Jennie's P. O. V. 

"Have you finalized the papers?" Dara asked me as we walked back to my office. I've been carrying these papers the whole time I was roaming around the building just to handed it to Mr. Park. 

"Not yet but I'll make sure to finish it today. This is stressing me out" I said and rolled my eyes "Just call me once you see Mr Park, okay? Thank you"

I open the door of my office and walked inside. I didn't notice that Dara was right behind me. When I turned around to switch on the heater, I was startled on her sudden appearance.

"You surprised me" I said and rubbed my chest "I thought you need to finish something?"

"Yeah but I just want to chill here" She giggled and sit.