"Are we good?" She asked.

"Yeah" Liam replied and looked outside the window "Did you visit my Mommy?" He asked out of nowhere when Lisa started driving.

Lisa felt curious about what he asked "Why did you ask?"

"Nothing, I kinda want to see my real mom" He said then looked at Lisa "What really happened to Mommy, Dada?"

Lisa tilted her head out of confusion, she knows Liam will ask about Somi but not this random. She never heard to anybody that Liam wss interested to know where his real Mom is.

"We will talk about it once we get home. Is that okay?" Lisa asked.

"Hmm okay" Liam answered.

Lisa drove the car until she reached the building where Jennie lives. She can't contain her excitement upon seeing her first son. She unbuckled her seat and immediately went out to take Liam off from his booster.

"We are now here!!" Liam shouted and trying to get off, Lisa helped him out and put him down. She locked her car and hold Liam's hand to get inside the building.

"I can finally bond with both of you after a year of craving for it" Lisa giggled and messed Liam's hair when they got into elevator. She looked at herself through her reflection and fixed herself, she knows Jennie will meet them at the door before she handed Reign to her so she was preparing herself even though she's completely fine.

"What are you doing?" Liam asked.

"A-Ah.. Nothing" Lisa said and heave a sigh.

Liam step forward when he saw that they're about to come out. When the elevator open, the young boy run outside and headed towards the unit.

"Be careful" Lisa told.

"Come on Dada! Press the doorbell" Liam said.

Lisa felt the anxiousness on every step she takes. She's about to meet Jennie again after a week of being away. She licked her dry lips and clear her throat.

"What are you waiting for? I want to meet mommy Jen now" Liam impatiently said.

Lisa took her best courage and pressed the doorbell twice. Liam jump out of excitement until they heard a thud inside, meaning someone's coming.

"They're comingggg" Liam giggled.

When the door open, they're expecting it to be Jennie but they're wrong. It was Bobby who's inside without his shirt on, looks like he's preparing to leave.

"Oh Lisa" Bobby said "Come in, Reign is preparing his bag"

"Uncle Bobby!" Liam hugged him which made the guy carry him.

"What's up little man" Bobby ruffled his hair "We missed you"

"I miss you too!" Liam hugged him "Where's Mommy Jen?"

"Oh.. She's in hurry earlier so she left Reign to me and told me that you and Lisa are about to come over so.. yeah" He said and looked at Lisa smiling.

"Oh really" Liam said, when he saw Reign's shadow from the living room, he quickly get away from Bobby's embrace and run inside "Reeeign!!"

"You slept here?" Lisa finally asked as she scanned Bobby's appearance

"For some reason, yeah" He chuckled and open the door widely "Come in so you can check him"

Lisa nodded her head and followed Bobby "Jennie must be in hurry huh?" She said while looking around the place.

"Yes, she has this important case to finish this week so she needs to go before sunrise" Bobby stated "Do you want something to drink?"

"Hmm.. No thanks" Lisa refused "Where's Reign?"