you have to know by now, that i would do anything for you

it's been what, 3 days?. 3 days since you caught maria and marcus making out. well it looked a little more then making out, seeing as she was basically naked and his shirt was off.

walking towards your boyfriends room, at a fast pace seeing as chico isn't that far behind you. opening the door, you see maria, your supposedly friend, and your boyfriend; marcus.

"what the fuck" you say, slightly taken back. taking a few steps back, you see marcus's eyes flicker to the girls body, who was on him, and over to you.

one thing you didn't like was; cheaters. and you really didn't think marcus would cheat on you, seeing as you were lonely when he first met you. you weren't part of any group, you sat by yourself at lunch, either writing in your diary; or listening to music. that was when he approached your table.

accidentally, bumping into someone in the hallways; marcus, god what were the chances, you thought. you rolled your eyes, pulling your strap up from your handbag.

"sorry" he says, gently touching your arm, reassuring you was okay.

"whatever" you say, rudely. shoving his grip off of you.

he watches, as you walk away from him, like he meant nothing to you. however, that was incorrect, he meant everything to you, and yes; you still had strong feelings for him, and you did still love him. but you just couldn't forgive him.

finally reaching your room, closing the door. in the meantime, rubbing your face, due to exhaustion. you sit on the edge of your bed, letting your thoughts take over, until you heard a knock at the door.

sighing, placing your hands on your knees, you lift yourself up walking towards the door. turning the handle, you open the door. and then closing it, almost immediately; for it to be stopped by a foot in front of it.

"wait- just, just can we talk? please?" marcus says, desperate.

"i have nothing to say to you" you say to him, looking at the floor.

"please" he says, pushing the door open slightly.

sighing; again, you open the door, letting him in. strutting back to your previous position, sitting down on your bed, he takes a seat next to you.

silence passed through the two of you. it was quite awkward, but it wasn't uncomfortable.

"okay- what do you want to talk about?" you say, breaking the silence.

"us" he replies to you.

"there is no ' us ' anymore marcus, you know that" you say to him, slightly frustrated, seeing as he was so desperate to talk to you, yet he's hardly saying anything.

"okay, i- i just wanna talk about what happened, what happened that night" he says , looking up from your rug on the floor, to your face.

"i already know what happened" you say, rolling your eyes, but not taking them off the floor.

"no- you don't understand, i was high. you know that! s-so i wasn't thinking, i don't know what it was, but it messed me up. i- i thought it was you, really, i thought it was you. yes i was confused, but i didn't want to kiss maria that night, i wanted to kiss you" he says, reaching over for your hands, lacing them together.

"really? marcus, i don't have brown hair, i don't have brown eyes, you know i wasn't in that room with you! you knew it was maria, just, just stop lying!" you exclaim, snatching your hands away from his, standing up.

"please- you have to understand! why don't you understand?? i was high, when your high you don't think straight. i don't want maria, i want you." he says standing up, next to you.

"n-no you don't..she's so much better then me, in every way; everyone sees it. she runs this school, she just, she walks all over everyone! and i'm the only one that can see it!" you say, tears burning in your eyes, threatening to spill.

"please..just listen to me. i don't love her. you have to know by now, that i would do anything for you. i- i still believe in us, i, your good for me..i cant live without you." he says, tears quickly pouring from his eyes. he puts his hands on the sides of your face, leaning the both of your foreheads together.

__________

note: very sorry, for not updating! ah it's been quite a while, but hopefully there'll be more chapters later on tonight!<3.