"He must haven't expected the door to be unlocked" Said jimin.

"It's possible, he is a newbie or, he didn't come here to steal " Yoongi's words made us confused.

"For what reason would he come here for, other than to steal? "

"Look where's he heading" Yoongi said. We as a whole took a look at the thief. He was done attempting to get over the rails.

"The lone spot he can get in through the balcony is your room, ara" Yoongi expressed.

"Oh ma gawd! Is he trying to steal my kacchan figurines??? Ahh shit" I spoke only to get flicked on my head by jungkook.

"Yaaa" I said rubbing my head trying to ease the pain.

"Why is your window open, Ara" Asked yoongi.

"Cause it's not closed?" I sassed and another flick was done by Jungkook and I was left glaring the shit outta him.

"I don't remember" I said aggressively rubbing my head where Jungkook just smacked

(Ara's window and their balcony is like this but instead of the glass they have rails on the balcony)

"for what reason would he get in through my window while he can get inside through the actual door? " I spoke out my thoughts.

"Wait is be exercising?" Another flick and I was very close to kick him in the balls when yoongi pulled me towards him.

"If he thought carefully and went inside through the door in the living room, he should be home with the things he stole right now" I added.

"Ara-aah" Yoongi called for me which I hummed in reply.

"He didn't came here to steal" He added.

"Uh? "

"He came here looking for you...I guess" Yoongi expressed.

"Me? I don't even know him" I stated. Everybody took a gander at me with a deadpan face.

"What? You guys don't believe me? Then watch" I said before turning to the thief.

"Yyaaaaa birdbrain! Get the fuck down you stupid rat-" Before I could complete my sentence yoongi hovered his hand on my mouth and murmured a "shit" When he saw the thief jumping to my room with a brisk speed.

"Araa" Kook and Jimin whined.

"You dumb kid"

"Now he is inside" Said kook and raced to the door of the living room with others leaving me behind

"Yaa" I called following them inside.

Yoongi switched on every light which resulted in hobi to wake-up. Jungkook Woke Namjoon up and told him everything. Then Namjoon, hobi and yoongi went upstairs and started checking everywhere for that guy while others checked downstairs. Meanwhile I was downstairs with a can kf soda in my hand.

"He ain't upstairs" Said yoongi coming down the stairs with others. "He isn't in here either" Said tae coming from the kitchen.

"Aayish we should've caught him if not for your howling" Said jungkook.

"You all were watching him get inside anyway " I said frowning.

"he is nowhere! He must've reached home" Said jimin.

"What were you guys doing outside at this hour? " Asked joon checking the time.

"Oh , we went out for a cup of ramen" Said yoongi.

"Now? " Asked hobi scouring his eyes before yawning.

"Ara requested that I accompany her" Yoongi said.

"You are spoiling her, hyung" Said namjoon.

"Why was your window open, ara? " Asked hobi.

"I Don't know. I don't remember" I stated.

"Lemme close it" I said running upstairs, to my room. I entered my room and went towards my window taking a good look outside prior to closing it. I was walking to the door to ho downstairs when suddenly the door shut leaving me in absolute darkness.

I was hindered by a *click* sound .

"Jungkook? "

"Is someone here? Jimin? Tae? Did you lock the door?" I asked getting scared.

"Oppa? "

"Whoever you are, come to the light instead of acting like a stupid jungkook" I said as I looked for something for me to safeguard myself if it's that guy and ended up grabbing a pen which was lying on the study table.

"feisty uh? " That voice strangely sounded familiar.

"Who are you? "

"Who do you think I am? Hm? sweetheart?" I cringed at the nickname he used to address me seconds ago.

Ew gross.

His voice wasn't manly at all. He did sound like a buffalo.

"I ain't your sweetheart, dumbo"

"Oh really? " his voice was getting louder and clear the more step he took towards me. I took steps backwards until I hit my back on the study table.

As he got near, his face in full display to me in the twilight. That's when I noticed his features didn't match a guy neither did his Buffalo alike sound.

That's when it hit me, it's not any he, it's a she, a she with undercut and biceps.

To be continued

- 2021 Mar 26

1185 words

A/n : was that a good cliffhanger?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ʕ·ᴥ· ʔ